Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What hurts most about foids and the dark triad pill

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
During high school, most of us here would get bullied by guys. Maybe you would also get bullied by girls too, but mainly it was probably dudes. What hurts me most is that the girls go on to reward those same bullies by sucking their cock and giving them sex. What vile creatures. Rather than helping the weaker, more gentle guy to become a stronger man, they laugh at him with the bully and further validate the bully by sucking him off and bending over for him.

Women are your enemies just as much as the male bullies.

THE STRONG LIVE AND THE WEAK DIE, THATS THE ONE TRUE LAW OF THIS WORLD.

Everyone here should be gymmaxxing to stomp anyone’s head in who tries to bitch you, be it male or toilet. Anyone who tells you to not gymmaxx is low IQ and an enemy of incels.

women could solve "toxic masculinity" in 24 hours by just not having sex with "toxic" men. men as a social group just conform to whatever gets them pussy, even here I bet most users would give up their "based and blackpilled" online persona for the promise of sex. if abusive men couldn't get pussy, there would be no abusive men

Women's mating choices have caused iqs to drop in the past few decades just as ER talked about

Water is wet

women could solve "toxic masculinity" in 24 hours by just not having sex with "toxic" men. men as a social group just conform to whatever gets them pussy, even here I bet most users would give up their "based and blackpilled" online persona for the promise of sex. if abusive men couldn't get pussy, there would be no abusive men
Women's mating choices have caused iqs to drop in the past few decades just as ER talked about
Water is wet

MMA/KickboxMaxxing*. Lifting weights is useless.
Somewhat agree. You must have good muscle mass to put all that MMA practice into real fights.

Somewhat agree. You must have good muscle mass to put all that MMA practice into real fights.
I've sparred with the skinniest MMA dudes when I did MMA a few years ago. They could make the lights go out for you in 2 seconds if they had a proper choke hold on you. It does indeed help to do weight lifting on the side. But if you think you're gonna get strong by just lifting weights: :no:

Gymmaxing plays right into foids' hands

That's WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO DO

don't give them what they want

Let them fuck chad then get dumped by chad repeatedly

Then when they finally drop their standards, reject them. Laugh at them. Fuck a sexbot instead.

Let them suffer

You don't have to choose your enemy, your enemy choose you.

Then when they finally drop their standards, reject them. Laugh at them. Fuck a sexbot instead.

Let them suffer
Am I reading this right, because by what you're saying, you're implying that @BITG is on about gymmaxxing for foids, but in actuality, it's the opposite, as instead it's to beat up any of those normgroids, that constantly peck at you for being ugly and outcasted.

I see gymmaxxing as a good goal, to ensure none of those niggers do try to intimidate me, than vice versa. Sure it would look like I'm compensating but I really don't care about anyone now.

Am I reading this right, because by what you're saying, you're implying that @BITG is on about gymmaxxing for foids, but in actuality, it's the opposite, as instead it's to beat up any of those normgroids, that constantly peck at you for being ugly and outcasted.

Same thing

Impressing foids = impressing normies = cuckoldry
I see gymmaxxing as a good goal, to ensure none of those niggers do try to intimidate me, than vice versa. Sure it would look like I'm compensating but I really don't care about anyone now.

You lose by playing the game

women could solve "toxic masculinity" in 24 hours by just not having sex with "toxic men”. if abusive men couldn't get pussy, there would be no abusive men
This

Same thing

Impressing foids = impressing normies = cuckoldry

You lose by playing the game
I'm not doing it to impress them in the first place. I'm doing it so I don't get picked on constantly and for self defence if any thug tries to attack.

I'm not doing it to impress them in the first place. I'm doing it so I don't get picked on constantly and for self defence if any thug tries to attack.

I don't believe that for a second

Just carry a knife and slit his throat if he attacks you

I don't believe that for a second

Just carry a knife and slit his throat if he attacks you
jfl knives are banned to be used outside here. You need a license.

Feminists and cucks gaslight us with "you don't get laid because of your bad personality, see how much you vent and complain online!", but cluster B people are the ones who have sex THE MOST of all people if they are foids or above-average-looking men. And cluster Bs have OBJECTIVELY the worst personalities that exist in this world.

This

Long time now see bro
Indeed, brother
:feelsautistic:

Let them suffer
That seems like quite a lofty dream. Having the opportunity to reject a whore.

Last edited:
During high school, most of us here would get bullied by guys. Maybe you would also get bullied by girls too, but mainly it was probably dudes. What hurts me most is that the girls go on to reward those same bullies by sucking their cock and giving them sex. What vile creatures. Rather than helping the weaker, more gentle guy to become a stronger man, they laugh at him with the bully and further validate the bully by sucking him off and bending over for him.

People will say things like "lol u expect women to step in and get dudes to stop bullying you lmao" but really what people here ask is that women not encourage it by laughing along with the guys that do it and saying in insincere sarcastic mocking ways "haha omg stop he's so worried" when the bullying is going on. Instead that's just what they do. They love seeing ugly low status guys getting bullied because it reminds them of how easy their life is in comparison.
They always feel the need to rub that in.

During high school, most of us here would get bullied by guys. Maybe you would also get bullied by girls too, but mainly it was probably dudes. What hurts me most is that the girls go on to reward those same bullies by sucking their cock and giving them sex.
most of my bullies were male, but I've been bullied by both. foid bullying was more psychological than physical though (pranking, name calling).
I've found some of my bullies, and it's rage inducing to admit that most of them are doing well in life - the guys have wives and kids, the girls also seem happily married and winning in life

This unfair world rewards the malicious psychopath, but what's more enraging is that we're bombarded by virtue signaling