Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What/how do you think your crush is doing atm?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33826
  • Start date
Deleted member 33826

Deleted member 33826

Self-banned
-
Can't help but think of mine... She's really pretty but i made eye contact a few times with her in class and she blocked me on instagram and Snapchat. JFL

Anyways.. enough of me moping, how often do u guys think about your crush?

No idea, my ex-crush is probably learning for her degree. No idea. Have none currently.

Is her name Roshani?

Can't help but think of mine... She's really pretty but i made eye contact a few times with her in class and she blocked me on instagram and Snapchat. JFL

something tells me ur a sus nigga

No crushes. My ex crushes are probably whoring around somewhere

every woman right now is gargling cum atm

Thinking about me.:feelsthink:

I don't have a crush

No idea. Drawing, maybe.

I have no crush.

We work together. She's still listed as single on social media and has been for like 3 years since she broke up with her first and only boyfriend (druggie chadlite) which is pretty crazy because I know for a fact guy's approach her like crazy. Tbh the more I learn about her, I legit think she has the hots for her own brother because she adores him and they hang out like 10 times more than any other brother/sister combo I've seen, the brother has a gf so I'm pretty sure he's just been a good big bro.

The blockpill is brutal. I have had 4 classmates block me on facebook

Probably slipping into her sexy pj's about to suck her husband's dick for an hour

I have had many oneitises. they are all doing like shit. probably because they don't have me in their lives :feelzez:

Most likely been fucked by chads

my ex-crush is sucking her husband's cock and after that they will sleep happily

:feelsbadman:

Never had a crush, sounds like some cuck mindset shit, always been a group of girls I'd equally want to be with

it’s saturday here so she’s probably hanging around with her boyfriend on the couch or something if I were to guess

I've never had a crush...I think that this occurred because I've never had friendships with women

Dating a 2m tall guy

My crush is fucking depressed.... wishing her boy friend were not in prison for the next 4 or more years.....

GOD DFUCJFUCKINIG DSAMNET!!!!! FUCK YOU LIFE! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!! Grooddd

I knew this girl for 12 to 13 years man. I've always liked her... so fucking much.... thiking about it right now. I want to cut her name in my arm again!

I knew this girl for 12 to 13 years man. I've always liked her... so fucking much.... thiking about it right now. I want to cut her name in my arm again!
again? :feelswhat:

Not thinking about me, that’s for sure.

Probably fucking her boyfriend, I dunno, and I don't want to think about it.

Last photo I have is ten years ago. She's as inaccessible as god & probably shouted his name with a list of particularly oversized chads.

getting rotisseried by tyrone