Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What holds you back from getting surgeries?

Title

• Total voters
no value, by the time my treatments will be done i will be old.

I already got my bluepilled (insurance paid for it) bsso 5 weeks ago. Now I am planning to get chin implant this summer

I already got my bluepilled (insurance paid for it) bsso 5 weeks ago. Now I am planning to get chin implant this summer
Wish you good luck. How old are you btw?

unless you’re severely deformed or really fucking bothered by your looks, then i dont see the point of surgery just to get a crumb of pussy

No surgeries for your brain

Hopefully you’ll ascend and relive your youth buddy boyo
I look younger, like end of 20s said a female coworker. I don’t care about ascending that much anymore tbh I just want to look good (above average)

Money, but I can atleast get insurance to cover my jaw surgery coming up soon.:feelsjuice:

I think the surgeon said he was going to do a bsso but I can't 100% recall since it's been a few months since I've seen him.
Why? should I talk to him about bimax?

10 mm:fuk:

Yea my jaw is really fucking bad.
I had bsso 7 mm and I am disappointed. The problem is that the surgeon will only perform the minimum requirement cuz this is what the insurance is willing to pay. I think you can’t really argue with him about getting bimax as it’s not a plastic surgery. But 10 mm bsso is maybe enough in your case.