Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What hobbies or goals have you tried but are just incapable of doing?

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
I have a really difficult time doing anything that I don’t actually enjoy. There are a lot of things I try to do but just can’t.

Working out - I absolutely fucking hate exercising. I’m not fat but I have never been able to go more than a week straight exercising every day. I’m a very low energy depressive person and I absolutely hate doing this. I don’t know how normafaggots do this every day.

Learning an instrument- I tried learning guitar but I think because I’m mentally ill or something I can’t actually coordinate my hands correctly to make it work. Like I’m actually incapable of playing a very basic song despite spending dozens of hours practicing.

Drawing- Just find it extremely boring. So boring I couldn’t ever bother to do it consistently.

Working out - I absolutely fucking hate exercising. I’m not fat but I have never been able to go more than a week straight exercising every day. I’m a very low energy depressive person and I absolutely hate doing this. I don’t know how normafaggots do this every day.
keep a dumbbell at your desk and just do some reps when you think about it

Playing football I tried but I just can't get good and don't have the motivation to be good

Working out - I absolutely fucking hate exercising. I’m not fat but I have never been able to go more than a week straight exercising every day.
Doesn't have to be 7 days a week, even roid users don't train that much.
For me, I was never made to do sports as a kid, and now when I try to learn them I have comically poor coordination.

Learning a language besides my native tongue

making friends

reading, politics, history.

Yeah. Fucked genetics and bone structure ruin this for me

Video games. I like playing them, but i suck at most of them

Learning a language besides my native tongue
I give up when I realize I'm never going to use it in day to day life.
Playing football I tried but I just can't get good and don't have the motivation to be good
I grew up excluded from team sports, and now it's too late. No one's on my level.

Selling oranges on the interstate offramp

Sports, drawing, writing fiction, flying RC planes