Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope What hobbie could help a subhuman get a girlfriend?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Let's agree that having a hobbie just to meet women is retarded as shit, but if I was stupid enough to follow that advice, where do you think I should start? Which hobbies could give more chance to get a gf?

Being born a chad.

Being a millionare and getting surgeries

I guess that’s the thing. If you’re Incel you’re Incel. Ain’t no hobby will help you ascend.

Being good looking

Daydreaming if you’re not talking about a real woman

Yoga prolly. I always see foids at yoga places.

Yoga, Gardening

horse riding. unironically. there are a bunch of lolis riding horses. maybe I should try it but I imagine it's expensive

Being a millionare
This is all that is required. Please find me a celibate millionaire. When successful, let me know. Money attracts foid like flies to honey. You don't have to marry them and betabucks. Just fuck them. Money & Status alone, without looks, still has its pussy benefits.

Think of the most normalfag approved hobby that comes to your mind.

This is all that is required. Please find me a celibate millionaire. When successful, let me know. Money attracts foid like flies to honey. You don't have to marry them and betabucks. Just fuck them. Money & Status alone, without looks, still has its pussy benefits.
I guess Elon Musk until he got rich and had a hair transplant.

If such a hobby existed and we knew of it, we wouldn't be on this forum

I guess Elon Musk until he got rich and had a hair transplant.
Musk might have missed out on teen love but the guy is super low inhib. I am sure that once he got his first set of wheels he had no issue whatsoever finding pussy. His parents were also relatively rich. One of them was an engineer.

Sports would probably be your best bet

Playing Gaelic football in a rural Irish community but you have to be NT

PUA faggots recommend salsa dancing classes

If you're white learning an Asian language to sexpatmaxx.

Either you successfully looksmaxx and socialskillsmaxx, or you don't. That's it.

PUA faggots recommend salsa dancing classes
Don't think it works for subhumans.

MMA probably, but you gotta be tall and intimidating to begin with.