Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What Her Disabled Looksmatch Is Doing RN

her looks match is rotting in a mental hospital

How the fuck do you embed TikTok posts?

her looks match is rotting in a mental hospital
Ricky Berwick is her looksmatch, but, of course, Chad only.

Her son is gonna be the most handsome vegetable on the shortbus. Channing Tatum in a wheelchair.

She knows damn well her children will be disabled too, but she’s too egoistical to care

She knows damn well her children will be disabled too, but she’s too egoistical to care
If they come out women, it doesn’t matter.

Same with sub-5’0” womanlets having kids. There’s a 50/50 chance it makes no fucking difference because it’s a daughter. There’s a 25% chance it comes out a son with tallChad’s height genes. That leaves a 25% chance the kid comes out a miserable, manlet incel.

That’s just life. If you plop out with a vagina, you already won. Nothing else matters.

Well I don't think her kids will be disabled that is a slim chance depending on what her disease is.Most likely the kids will turn ok.

Over for rickycels

Well I don't think her kids will be disabled that is a slim chance depending on what her disease is.Most likely the kids will turn ok.
Not sure what her disease is, but if it is super rare then yeah.

who in their right mind would fuck that thing? it's like he wants his kids to suffer as much as possible. I hope he burns in hell

her looksmatch is dead cuz they abandoned him when he was a baby

her looksmatch roped long time ago. Female = ∞ SMV

What an abomination. Ban Hospitals

who in their right mind would fuck that thing? it's like he wants his kids to suffer as much as possible. I hope he burns in hell
Even if you did fuck it, imagine letting it actually carry your spawn. If there was ever a time to pull your filthy dick out and cum in a whore’s mouth, it would be this.

Both her & baby-daddy need to be put on trial for commiting a crime against humanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back