Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What height isn't Incel for white men

At what height would you not be considered Incel

• 5 foot 3 - 5

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • 5 foot 5 - 7

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 5 foot 7 - 9

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • 5 foot 9 - 11

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • 5 foot 11

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • 6 foot

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • 6 foot 1 - 3

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 6 foot 3 - 5

Votes: 6 12.8%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
At what height would you not be considered Incel

if you have average face and are white

I guess it depends on the country. In some countries people are tall ,in some others they're not. In my country that's 99% white, average height is 1,81m (5'11). So if you're around the average height, you can escape inceldom ,if you have a decent face.

I guess it depends on the country. In some countries people are tall ,in some others they're not. In my country that's 99% white, average height is 1,81m (5'11). So if you're around the average height, you can escape inceldom ,if you have a decent face.
I was thinking of America maxxing and try to get a Latina

I was thinking of America maxxing and try to get a Latina

Average male height in the U.S. is 5'9 which seems pretty short tbh, so If you're taller than that , I guess you can try

Average male height in the U.S. is 5'9 which seems pretty short tbh, so If you're taller than that , I guess you can try
Damn, I want to live in Texas with qt Latina wife

Your height.

Damn, I want to live in Texas with qt Latina wife
The Latina girls here are plentiful and hot. Nothing like a Mexican chick. Too bad they’re all on food stamps with kids at 20.

I'll vote for 5'7. After that, the ethnicwhore views you as a "defective" white man because the stereotype is that white guys aren't supposed to be turbomanlets. It's like if a black guy has a tiny dick, it's considered extra weird. The safest answer would be 5'9 or 5'10 though.

Anything at 6' will not make you an incel

5'11 can fraud 6', just has to be never seen without boots

When you are 5’11, 95% of foids will not reject you due to your height, so I think 5’11 (180cm) is a non incel Height

5'11 can fraud 6', just has to be never seen without boots

at my job i need to see peoples licenses and i cant tell you how many people had obviously fake height. Some manlet had 6'0 listed on his ID yet im 5'8 and was slightly taller than him jfl. and the guy that came after him was actually like 6'4 and was like 3 heads taller than both of us (it was a brutal height mog i felt like shit)

Anything at 6' will not make you an incel
Really?

Andrethegiant hbo feat 2560x1440 c default

I'm in the US and 5'11, if I had a decent face I would be a chad, but no, god gave me an incel face so it's over

5 foot 9 but I might be able to lie to 5 foot 10
:waitwhat:

Let me rate your face and I'll be able to properly assess your chances with latina holes