Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What height do you consider as a dicklet?

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I'd consider everything about under 15 cm.

something around that but i think that girth is a bigger mog than length

Below 15 cm is dickletism. Girth below 12 cm

10cm dicklet, 11cm perfect, 12+cm too big

Anything under 9.5 inches

10cm dicklet, 11cm perfect, 12+cm too big
source.gif

8 inches by 6 inches ks ideal. sadly I am at 7*6 after years of jelqjng.

So penis extension is legit?
it is but you have to be very cautious while doing it. I bled once or twice cause I was too impatient. so if you don't do it right you may ruin your dick. have to do it very cautiously

I am 13 cm dicklet thats for sure.

Did you actually increase the size at all?
yes around 4.5-5 inches in length to 7.5 then lsot 0.5 over 6 months of stopping back to 7. as for girth it was maybe 5 when starting got it to6.25 then lost 0.25 over 6 months. the entire process took 2-3 year.s I would wear husky pants with penis extender. and use clamping for the girth
How much did you gain? I was thinking of bathmatemaxxing ngl

:lul: :lul: :lul: Brutal and relatable
bath math helps but it's not as ideal as using an extender for few hours a day with husky pants. and clamp method is good too. bathmate is more for when your about to fuck a whore 30 min before use it.

My dick is average in length and a little over average in girth.
But as we all know, average isn't good enough coming into the 2020s. Just yesterday I ordered an extender from Aliexpress.

I would say that anything under average is dicklet but I have a feeling that 5.5 inches is average in the same way that 5'9 is average height (it's not).

Under 5". Under 4" for sure is dicklet.

Micropenis is described as under 3".

That’s really sign
yes around 4.5-5 inches in length to 7.5 then lsot 0.5 over 6 months of stopping back to 7. as for girth it was maybe 5 when starting got it to6.25 then lost 0.25 over 6 months. the entire process took 2-3 year.s I would wear husky pants with penis extender. and use clamping for the girth

bath math helps but it's not as ideal as using an extender for few hours a day with husky pants. and clamp method is good too. bathmate is more for when your about to fuck a whore 30 min before use it.
That’s really significant actually. I could get to the ideal length with that. If I could reach 8 inches it would be great.

Maybe everything under average, average isn't even enough for the most foids today

Today everything under 7inches is a dicklett stop the fucking cope.

Don't forget what it says on the scientific blackpill page up top:
A study by Prause et al. examined the preference for penis size in their male partners among women. It found that presented with scale 3D printed dildos, women preferred a penis of slightly larger circumference and length for one-time (length = 6.4 inches/16.3 cm, circumference = 5.0 inches/12.7 cm) versus long-term (length = 6.3 inches/16.0 cm, circumference = 4.8 inches/12.2 cm) sexual partners. Which according to the calcSD Percentile Calculator demonstrates women preferred a penis fully one standard deviation above the average penis size for one-night stands.

This works out to a penis size at the 84.8th percentile for length and 71.8th percentile for girth.

21% of the study's participants also admitted they had terminated a relationship, among other reasons, the partner's penis being 'too small', compared to only 7% saying the same for a partner's penis that was 'too big'.

Anything less than 6" I would say.

If you don't have an elephant dick, you're a dicklet. Imagine not having a 1.80m dick.

Under 7 inches.

All I know is that i'm dicklet

below 5 inches, however for women it is sub 10