Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What have your interactions with police been like?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Have you ever interacted with police? Do they mog you and bully you because of your incel ways, or do they take you seriously?

When I was a teen some cops caught me smoking weed. They verbally abused me, threatened to beat me, and kept me in a room for hours before I was released with no charges. I believe the only reason I wasn't subjected to violence that day is because I mentioned that my dad is an advocate, and they chilled out after that.

They directed me to a shelter connect.

I've never interacted with police before, but JFL at any sub 5 who ever has to interact with some dropout Chadlite cop, or even worse, a power-tripping foid. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
I'm a law-abiding citizen, not a Negro drug dealer, therefore I have nothing to fear.

ask the fedcels they work there

They always treat incels like shit criminals, very discriminatory against incels, if you look ugly they basically assume you're a bad person and look for reasons to fuck you over, basically it's like normie bullying but worse

Getting mogged by police requires leaving your basement

You are wanting to enlist, i suppose?

One traffic ticket 12 years ago. I went to court and the judge dismissed it. Everything was professional and respectable from both sides. I'm not some stupid, hot headed idiot who wants to get shot.

I lost $10,000 and months of my life all because some white boy decided to make my already miserable life worse just for accidently speeding 10 points above the speed limit. Police should just mind their fucking business unless they're dealing with actual felons. I hope they all suffer a slow, painful death.

Im sorry that the thug niggers made your life as a non thug nigger worse

If I was a policeman and I see a nigger im gonna assume the worst and its because of all the stats which is why its not your fault because the THUG NIGGERS are the problem not the police
If that's the case then why don't they all drive around in the hood instead of stalking innocent hard working blacks in the suburbs and taking 2 hours to arrive when someone in the hood calls for their help? The racist cowards don't want to actually do their job or deal with actual criminals. They just get off on fucking with black people.

Haven't had much interaction with them.

motherfuckers always stopping me for id control. a police friend told me that they generally stopping ugly and young males
fuck govement fuck police fuck fuck fuck we need an incel rebellion

My friend got pulled over by pigs. He was high on weed, I was tripping balls on shrooms.

They smelled the weed, sobriety tested him, and determined he couldn’t drive. They told me I’d have to drive his car back home, they sobriety tested me too.

I passed, and they let me get in and drive his car away tripping BALLS

I lost $10,000 and months of my life all because some white boy decided to make my already miserable life worse just for accidently speeding 10 points above the speed limit. Police should just mind their fucking business unless they're dealing with actual felons. I hope they all suffer a slow, painful death.
shieeet

Why is almost everything you post on here recently about police/law enforcement @sneed (not chuck) ? :feelssus: