Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What have yall ate today?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★
I had half a box of frozen fish sticks.

Ate a whole chicken

Nothing, it’s 12pm. Just been lifting weights all day, I’ll probably order food in an hour.

Should I order Popeyes or McDonald’s :feelscomfy:

sausage rolls, doritos, chocolate bar, pizza, McCoy's chips, pork pie, apple and pork pie, and maybe trifle and more chocolate after

Steamed rice, homemade chips with chili con carne sauce on top. What I eat every day tbh. Plus chocolate log and cream.

I've been so depressed lately that i can't force myself to eat anything

Bakery products (breakfast) Frites, chicken wings, grilled cheese (lunch), bread with butter and salami (dinner)

Apple and peanut in between

Toast, tube of Pringles, Pot Pasta (dinner using only a kettle).

Hungry-Man-Boneless-Fried-Chicken-Frozen-Meal-1.jpg
This and a few Twinkies

Some pasta and meatballs

Steamed rice, homemade chips with chili con carne sauce on top. What I eat every day tbh. Plus chocolate log and cream.
are you in healthy weight?

Rotted at parent's house today again. For dinner I ate lentil soup and some s'mores while sitting near the fire pit I had going

Ate some rice and Tikka masala chicken with vegetables in the morning after doing groceries. I also ate a samosa and an orange

Beef, tomato sauce, goat cheese, olives and half an oignon in a taco shell

just from Steamed rice, homemade chips with chili con carne sauce on top?
Mostly tbh. I have fat portions. Twice per day is probably 2500 calories. And laying in bed all day only burning calories when I masturbate.