Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What have I done in my past life to have deserved cystic acne?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I keep my diet in check. I exercise. I wash my face, and change my pillows before I go to bed. Yet I am covered in these shits.

you need a dermatologist and medication for this.

I called in for an appointment this week. Hopefully I can get fixed up. I seriously feel like fucking roping because of it.

I keep my diet in check. I exercise. I wash my face, and change my pillows before I go to bed. Yet I am covered in these shits.
Same, though I haven’t been putting in as much effort as of late

Oatmealmaxx bruh

I called in for an appointment this week. Hopefully I can get fixed up. I seriously feel like fucking roping because of it.
Isotretinoin has stopped acne breakouts completely. I'm on month 7 and had severe acne.

try minocycline

The aftermath is much worse and permanent.

I got acne scars all over my temples to remind me of my subhumanity till the day i die.

you need to see a doctor for this bro

Nothing, the genetic lottery is cruel.

I was born with a genetic deformity that only occurs in 1/500 fetuses

Over

This accutane is pretty much a miracle drug for cystic acne despite the moderate health risks. If you are suicidal because of it, then its a nobrainer. It will cause your outer skin to shed at first, which can reveal cysts that were hiding deep layers and make it seem like you are breaking out even worse. You have to weather the storm, eventually it WILL improve on accutane.

I saw your post on rgif.is
Yet chad sits on his ass all day, doesn't take care of his health at all and looks like a greek god.