Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What has been your worst experience with a foid before?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
We all know that foids are evil when it comes to treating subhuman men like us. So what has been the absolute worst experience (doesn't have to be a rejection) you've ever had with the female gender?

A cunt named Kari chased me around with a pair of scissors possibly intending to murder me in K-12 school.

A cunt named Kari chased me around with a pair of scissors possibly intending to murder me in K-12 school.
My friend in middle school had a sister who would always do this jfl

Foids are retarded

one told me to kill myself in science lesson and the normies around her laughed

Got rejected by a local foid on a dating site in 2010. A few days later i saw her with another guy. She hugged the guy while walking when i saw her and she looked at me worried/scared, will never forget that image in my head. She was kinda short and petite with a flat chest but she still had a nice ass and face. I later found out the guy she met was part of a rich family. They later had children, but now she suffers from diabetes which is lifefuel. I hope she gets other diseases.

I was bluepilled back then and i really thought it would work out. We chatted and she didn't reject me immediately. I guess some foids just want to toy with ugly men and later reject them. They probably have like 20 men they chat with at the same time.

Um I've seen a few really ugly foids, that was unpleasant

There was an incredibly ugly landwhale who the teachers in my HS loved, nauseating shit. in a way it's not surprising, keats famously noted that truth is beauty and beauty is truth, and teachers are merely purveyors of lies

foids' capacity for ugliness is limitless, and realizing this is never a great experience

Evil. I'm assuming nothing happened to her?

Getting rejected by them
Trying hard to get this girl and then hearing a week later she hooked up and fucked a random guy she met at a party
Shit was brutal as fuck :feelsbadman:

Laughed in my face and called me a weirdo after I asked her what her name was

I genuinely hope so. It's always fun when foids who are successful becomes sick in one way or another. Even the richest sexhavers can get a disease, it's lifefuel.

I hanged out online with this young doomer girl "nobody likes me" archetype. 16 yo virgin. 400km away. Then she got fucked on a first date by some idiot who played Genshin Impact for 1000+ hours. Braindead idiot trust me. She turned into insufferable bitch INSTANTLY. I confronted her once about it and she just fucking laughed. Then compleyely showef me that I'm nothing to her. Completely disposable. Never had any decency to apologise.
So when gal tells me shes "depressed", I don't even bother and you too shouldn't. Same goes for any remote "friends"

Whenever one of them pretends to be a much better person than they actually are to feign being morally superior to me. Pretentious vapid twats have to act under this pretense and give off a false impression of themselves to deliberately deceive, misinform and mislead.

Last edited:
A foid got angry when I locked eyes with her pretty much she’s crying rape, also getting laughed at by sexhaver couples.

My first Highschool Classteacher ruined my life essentially by bullying me nonstop until i needed to switch school which obviously created a complete new Set of events that ultimately let to now.

A foid got angry when I locked eyes with her pretty much she’s crying rape, also getting laughed at by sexhaver couples.
Oh that happened to me once where i was just standing on a floor in a hotel, it was on a class trip, so a door openend an a few younger (maybe 1 of 2 years) girls peeked out and i looked at them and they just screamed and like wtf was that lol? They then called the "big guys" from their class to teach "the stalker" a lassen. I had no idea whats going on lmao (at that point i was so young it was in 7th grade, i had no clue what the Word "stalker" even meant)

Eventually some fat whiteknight confronted me about "stalking" his classmates. I told him that i had no idea what he meant, kicked him in the balls and walked back to my room and that was basically it.

Oh that happened to me once where i was just standing on a floor in a hotel, it was on a class trip, so a door openend an a few younger (maybe 1 of 2 years) girls peeked out and i looked at them and they just screamed and like wtf was that lol? They then called the "big guys" from their class to teach "the stalker" a lassen. I had no idea whats going on lmao (at that point i was so young it was in 7th grade, i had no clue what the Word "stalker" even meant)

Eventually some fat whiteknight confronted me about "stalking" his classmates. I told him that i had no idea what he meant,
Brutal shit man, these experiences only lower our self esteem and give us more trauma over time. now I get lightheaded, dizzy, sweaty and nauseous everytime I go out in public for fear of experiencing something like this again. Foids dress like prostitutes these days and we’re expected to not look in their direction because we don’t meet their unrealistic looks requirements.
kicked him in the balls and walked back to my room and that was basically it.
86A06265 E563 4BBE 97FC 5BFCB6767EF3

I told a girl someone in private, she told everyone she knew.

My sister used to pick on me as a child. She once told me to hit a bee hive with my baseball bat so that all the bees would leave me alone (I was very young probably like 4 or 5). I did this and ended up getting stung dozens of times, which has led to my present fear of bees.

In hindsight that's nowhere near the worst experience I've had, but it's pretty notable because it's always stuck with me.

Last edited:
Way too may to name but there's one in particular that stands out in 99-00 in elementary school is when a girl told me am so ugly i should off myself.

I hanged out online with this young doomer girl "nobody likes me" archetype. 16 yo virgin. 400km away. Then she got fucked on a first date by some idiot who played Genshin Impact for 1000+ hours. Braindead idiot trust me. She turned into insufferable bitch INSTANTLY. I confronted her once about it and she just fucking laughed. Then compleyely showef me that I'm nothing to her. Completely disposable. Never had any decency to apologise.
So when gal tells me shes "depressed", I don't even bother and you too shouldn't. Same goes for any remote "friends"
Death to all sexhavers!