Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story What has been the most humiliating rejection you have experienced?

Hispancel

Hispancel

Greycel
For my part, I invited a girl I already knew before but not quite (as always), she told me that if it were for her if she accepted, what moved me and I thought that I could finally ascend; but finally she told me that she wouldn't go out with me because she was going to "go on vacation". I asked her when she would come back and she said she didn't know, and then she didn't answer me again.

Days later I discovered that this bitch never went on vacation and she actually went to the cinema with another moron, and even her sister told me they kissed. I felt so bad that I didn't even leave my house for a week (at that time I had barely graduated from school) and I had free time and wanted to take advantage of it trying to ascend.

This whole experience seemed completely unacceptable and it's amazing how liars and cynics women can be.

I asked a teenage foid employee at a fast food restaurant out one time, many years ago when I was peak bluepill.

She seemed confused and reluctant, and shook her head "no."

An middle-aged foid employee standing near her gave a concerned look, as if I was some pedo or something (I was probably 18 or 19 years old). I wanted to strangle that old whore.

JFL at even trying to ascend if you're a subhuman.

I'm glad I encountered the blackpill at a relatively young age.

Welcome to the forum OP
I asked a teenage foid employee at a fast food restaurant out one time, many years ago when I was peak bluepill.

You basically approached a foid you didn't know?

An middle-aged foid employee standing near her gave a concerned look, as if I was some pedo or something (I was probably 18 or 19 years old). I wanted to strangle that old whore.
you should buy a goer watch
it will give you the confidence you need
for women to finally recognize you

Welcome to the forum OP

You basically approached a foid you didn't know?

I'd been going there a lot.

Fortunately i didn't have any humillating rejection tbh just the classics "i have a bf" "i have to go" "it's not you teehee"

I've never done it, the answer is obvious.

Two ghetto bitches that my thugmaxxed friend tried to introduce me to said "he ain't cute" directly infront of my to my friend.
Bitches think they are being nice when they say you arent cute as opposed to saying your ugly

Rejected by a paraplegic JFL

Rejected by a paraplegic JFL
EssentialWastefulBoar-size_restricted.gif

I was only rejected once and it was enough for me to realize I'm worthless in the dating market.

[QUOTE = "PPEcel, publicación: 3965519, miembro: 14642"]
JFL incluso tratando de ascender si eres un infrahumano.

Me alegro de haber encontrado la píldora negra a una edad relativamente joven.

Bienvenido al foro OP

¿Básicamente te acercaste a un tonto que no sabías?
[/CITAR]
Ok boomer

I was a maths tutor at a college, I knew this gook from my physics class and she would often ask me for help for calculus, cs and literally everything. I did it because I was on the clock and it makes the time go by faster. Eventually I tell this curry guy that I do like this girl, he laughed in my face and so did the whole group despite me being the tutor who was helping them out with diff eq. Eventually the word probably got out cuz she started treating me much more poorly and so did the whole group. I got casually verbally assualted and shit all the time but then when I pressed them for it they laughed it off saying it was just a joke. It got so bad that I was seen as some pariah in that group and had to beg one dude to let me in to an event held at my college which I got into but when I asked the gook foid to look after my backpack while I was away she laughed and said no. This was a simple request. Needless to say, I don't ever do that shit anymore.

Based fellowcel that never fell for the approaching meme.

I don't have exactly terrible and noticeable rejections cuz every single of them is 2-3/10 unfit poor girls rejecting me because they better be single that without Chad

I asked a girl out who was taller than me, and was known to be the town slut too, but she laughed in my face, then threw water in my face, and then I was bullied by her "crew" of sluts for the rest of high school as a "creepy asian virgin."

only girl I asked out so far
she ran out of the lunchroom :feelskek:

Number 2) Had to take the equivalent of the SAT in my country. Stacy realizes she had to sit next to me, ask the person in charge (discreetly) if she can change seats, they abide
Number 1) Female teacher ask the ugliest girl in the classroom why shouldn't she like a boy like me (I was 12), She just said eww.

I asked out this girl in highschool that I liked via Instagram DM and she kindly turned me down, saying "I'm not interested in dating right now but maybe we can be friends". The next day I heard from a friend that she made a huge scene in science class telling everyone how ugly I am and how disgusted she is that I had the nerve to ask her out. I felt like shit throughout the rest of highschool.