Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What Harvard Graduates look like

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Something the media keeps putting into our heads is ugly looking nerds who act awkward still have hope. As long as we Studymaxx, we can have a good career and get back at all the Chads and Stacies who mocked us right?

THIS IS ALL NOTHING BUT FUCKING COPE.

And i'm going to show reality can be even crueler than what Hollywood shows you. Here are the graduation photos of the most demanded faculties at Harvard

Harvard Business School

6a00d83424781853ef01a511bbd750970c

Harvard Law School

2014HLS Grad123

Harvard Medical School

NewWhiteCoats800

Now tell me, how many of these people look like ugly ass nerds who will have problems integrating into society?

These are already the most competitive and sought after departments at Harvard where going to just one can change your entire fucking life!

Btw I haven't even posted the most suifuel photos. Like the ones features foids posing with gravels at Law School or the ones with foids pretending to be doctors wearing stethoscopes teehee

Also I bet 90% of these foids will last at most 2 years into their career. Then they'll get a rich chad to marry and decide to become a full time mom teehee. All those places given to them that could have gone to men who will change the world... What a fucking waste.

ITS OVER FOR ALL OF US. EVEN THE PLACE OF NERDS HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM US

Last edited:
I think they are ugly and stupid tbh

Looks literally determine everything in life.

Its over for us :feelsrope:

Being above average looking and born into a nice well off family with constant positive reinforcement is what got them there. you're an ugly ass low self esteem incel? you can only LDAR and self loathe yourself to death.

Medical school always has good looking foids where I live in.

What's the point of top tier universities where they let majority of foids to graduate who didn't deserve it trough merit but trough a vagina trump card. So now you have second tier doctors, architects, scientists, hired for sake of equality when most of women that pass universities can't compete with most of men who become top tier in their fields and have to drag the second tier slack.

Last edited:
i know of quite a few good looking people who are high iq

They don't look like Chad's and Stacy tbh. Atleast majority of them.

what's the point of top tier universities where they let majority of foids to graduate who didn't deserve it trough merit but trough a vagina trump card
What's worse is many of them won't pursue a long career. They will give up after 2 years to settle down with Chad and have his babies teehee.

What a waste of spots

Ok, but they look intermediate tier normies at best. +7/10 are busy enjoying the dolce vita, not forcing their brains to memorize and regurgitate in a repetitive job

Forth Servile War NOW!

A lot of people at elite universities aren't that good-looking.

There are Chads and Stacies, of course, but not everyone looks like a model. And of course people look good in graduation photos. That's because they're all looksmaxxing for one of the most important days of their lives -- makeup, hair gel, etc. And they're wearing a good outfit: either a gown (which makes everyone's body look roughly the same) or their most expensive suit (and a good suit really makes you look less subhuman).

I look retarded in subfusc, and so do most people I know tbh

Also, confirmation bias: your eyes subconsciously gravitate towards the more photogenic individuals within those pictures, as so to reaffirm your belief.

Last edited:
You did not show any graduate from a STEM field. There you may find way more incels.

You just showed us that law, business and medicine are full of upper-tier normies, which is true not only at Harvard but every single university.

Most ethnic men at Harvard look like giga-incels. None of them look tall or intimidating. They are mostly normie looking. In fact they all get mogged billionfold to the typical douchey Florida State Frat:

2020 01 02 05 30 57 Window

Something the media keeps putting into our heads is ugly looking nerds who act awkward still have hope. As long as we Studymaxx, we can have a good career and get back at all the Chads and Stacies who mocked us right?

And i'm going to show reality can be even crueler than what Hollywood shows you. Here are the graduation photos of the most demanded faculties at Harvard

Harvard Business School

View attachment 184345

Harvard Law School

View attachment 184347

Harvard Medical School

View attachment 184348

Now tell me, how many of these people look like ugly ass nerds who will have problems integrating into society?

These are already the most competitive and sought after departments at Harvard where going to just one can change your entire fucking life!

Btw I haven't even posted the most suifuel photos. Like the ones features foids posing with gravels at Law School or the ones with foids pretending to be doctors wearing stethoscopes teehee

Also I bet 90% of these foids will last at most 2 years into their career. Then they'll get a rich chad to marry and decide to become a full time mom teehee. All those places given to them that could have gone to men who will change the world... What a fucking waste.

I think they are all pretty average if not ugly tbh. And like somebody said you showed the non-stem ones so these are probably the most attractive from a larger group of students.

I think they are all pretty average if not ugly tbh. And like somebody said you showed the non-stem ones so these are probably the most attractive from a larger group of students.
>Harvard
>STEM

People don't come to Harvard to be nerds. They come to be the Supreme Court Justices and the Wolves of Wall Street.

Females shouldn't be admited in harvard

>Harvard
>STEM

People don't come to Harvard to be nerds. They come to be the Supreme Court Justices and the Wolves of Wall Street.
Oh ye fair point I don't really know much of it tbh

They put foids and a couple of midget ethnics in the front row looooool.

They all look like ugly nerds bro.

Its very hard to get good grades as an incel

Chads/foids are chosen over normies/incels 99% of the time.

If you zoom in the pic and examine the faces you clearly see that there are incels normies and chads as in the rest of the population.

how many of these people look like ugly ass nerds who will have problems integrating into society?

Guys like that end up working as janitors or in prison. In order to be accepted into an Ivy League school, you've got to have amazing grades besides hours of extracurricular activities and recommendation letters. There's no way in hell a weird shut-in would be able to get into Harvard. If you live in America, as an incel, the best you can hope for is some shitty community college with exorbitant tuition fees.

To be honest they don't look that good, a few high tier normies but lots of normie looking guys

Guys like that end up working as janitors or in prison. In order to be accepted into an Ivy League school, you've got to have amazing grades besides hours of extracurricular activities and recommendation letters. There's no way in hell a weird shut-in would be able to get into Harvard. If you live in America, as an incel, the best you can hope for is some shitty community college with exorbitant tuition fees.

The three schools I posted are Graduate Schools so the requirement isn't the same as undergraduate.

However a lie many graduate schools like those three tell you is they transform students into true Lawyers, Bankers etc by teaching them with their world class facilities.

Thats bullshit. The truth is these schools select people who already have a very good track record which obviously means going to a good school for undergraduate, achieving good grades etc. Thats why most of the people who go to these three school ALREADY went to Ivy League or Equivalent first anyway. So I guess you are correct there.

In essence they select the best to come in already so naturally why do they anything but expect pure gold to come out.

Thats the cruelty of the system. You make one fuckup along the way and you're out of the race. So for people like us, you could say we never even had a chance at the fucking starting line.

The way female selects mates ain't too different when you think about it. They expect you to be perfect and one fuckup that happened a long time ago will come back to bite you in the ass today. Of course the same doesn't apply to them because past is the past sweaty teehee

Last edited:

Harvard Business School

View attachment 184345

Harvard Law School

View attachment 184347

Harvard Medical School

View attachment 184348

My sibling got into such a school and literally only talks about finding a husband there

Harvard is more about who can afford to go rather than whose smart enough to go these people are probably so well off they can survive on their trust fund without ever working

Ngl I could barely see some high tier normies on that pic nothing chad material

Some of the incel looking guys you can "clearly" see in those low resolution photos you posted. Cropped and stretched out.

They don't look like Chad's and Stacy tbh. Atleast majority of them.
A lot of people at elite universities aren't that good-looking.

There are Chads and Stacies, of course, but not everyone looks like a model. And of course people look good in graduation photos. That's because they're all looksmaxxing for one of the most important days of their lives -- makeup, hair gel, etc. And they're wearing a good outfit: either a gown (which makes everyone's body look roughly the same) or their most expensive suit (and a good suit really makes you look less subhuman).

I look retarded in subfusc, and so do most people I know tbh

Also, confirmation bias: your eyes subconsciously gravitate towards the more photogenic individuals within those pictures, as so to reaffirm your belief.
Most ethnic men at Harvard look like giga-incels. None of them look tall or intimidating. They are mostly normie looking. In fact they all get mogged billionfold to the typical douchey Florida State Frat:

View attachment 184354
If you zoom in the pic and examine the faces you clearly see that there are incels normies and chads as in the rest of the population.

Last edited:
I feel like the only person in the world with acne and acne scars all over my face, chest and back.
Seriously not one person there has acne like me?
Why is God so cruel, I want to skin God alive and throw him into a bucket of salt.

I think they are ugly and stupid tbh

Some of them might be ugly, and might be incels as well (specially curries and rices), but nothing close to being stupid.

You are coping too hard, mellow it down.

Not a SINGLE bald head!!! Just goes to prove genetics=selfconfidence/ability.

Fuck those whores and cucks. Those whores will be rich and find a new Chad to fuck everyday. And those cucks would've spent there entire lives studying, they don't even know how to talk to a foid. They'll become a betabuxx to some becky who has hit the wall and will raise bastard children of Chads. Its fucking over for sub-8.