Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What happnes when a short guy gets to take a 10/10s virginity

Shortcurry

Shortcurry

Greycel
I often get downvoted to hell everytime i mention anything blackpilled while arguing IT cucks but then i joined incel.me and tried to talk with my fellow incels and realised you guys are no better, never want to hear anything positive. What happnes if one incel gets a girl and isnt incel anymore is he not allowed to stay in here with his friends?

Tbh why would he stay? He's ascended. I'd applaud any of my fellow incels brothers for that. Most of us here aren't delusional and know it's over, so hence why we aren't so positive. Thought this was obvious?

He just can't talk about it. I have no idea why he would want to stay anyway

Why stay if you are not an incel anymore ?
I wouldn't care if that person stayed but it would probably humblebrag about it anyway.
Also no shortcel or uglycel is gonna take a 10/10s virginity

do u actually think ur ever going to take a qt gf's virginity? how do u remain so bluepilled on a forum like this?

people who ascend and dont leave usually make it public they they are now blackpilled normies and everyone seems to be fine with it. if anything, a lot of us turn to them for advice on ascension.

He just can't talk about it. I have no idea why he would want to stay anyway
I guess just because he had sex he still has the same ideologies as before, with hating women because all of the redpill/blackpill stuff. I don´t think that all of ones opinions suddenly chances just by a one night stand, do you? If so I think you´re pathetic and a hypocrite because, then you don´t truly believe in the blackpill, only until you someday would get laid "if that would happen"

Maybe read rules, no?

Terminology
  • Incel (Allowed): Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts.
  • Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.
  • Volcel (Allowed): Person who, for various reasons, is voluntarily abstinent and does not engage in sex.
  • Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is none of the above but has a blackpilled mentality.
  • Female (Not Allowed): Banned on sight, no exceptions. Most women have no problem finding partners for sexual or romantic purposes.

Okay if you legit fucked a 10/10 girl and I'm sure we are all curious about what you have to say?

How did you manage to do this?

I often get downvoted to hell everytime i mention anything blackpilled while arguing IT cucks but then i joined incel.me and tried to talk with my fellow incels and realised you guys are no better, never want to hear anything positive. What happnes if one incel gets a girl and isnt incel anymore is he not allowed to stay in here with his friends?
LOL what happens? You guess. The girl will feel self-guilty soon and dump his ass as fast as she can. And the struggle continues and it will be really hard for him to cope because he's had the firsthand experience of having sex. But in the end it doesn't matter if he had sex or not. Because who will know? His status in the society won't change. He will be looked down on, will have less or no friends. Will still have less opportunities in life. It's over!

The universe ends.

Tbh why would he stay? He's ascended. I'd applaud any of my fellow incels brothers for that. Most of us here aren't delusional and know it's over, so hence why we aren't so positive. Thought this was obvious?
I know i would stay just to keep hearing from you all

What happens when a black hole is blown out of nowhere in the center of the earth

I guess just because he had sex he still has the same ideologies as before, with hating women because all of the redpill/blackpill stuff. I don´t think that all of ones opinions suddenly chances just by a one night stand, do you? If so I think you´re pathetic and a hypocrite because, then you don´t truly believe in the blackpill, only until you someday would get laid "if that would happen"
Maybe it's because the idea of it is so bizarre to me that I can't even fathom it. idk

I know i would stay just to keep hearing from you all
That's cool. Black pilled normies are welcomed. Tbh the more the better as that would mean the pill is spreading.

do u actually think ur ever going to take a qt gf's virginity? how do u remain so bluepilled on a forum like this?
Heres a pic of my friend from college, they been together since she was 15 and i have known her since ages too and she was the opposite of a slut and i dont know how he landed her, it just gives me a little hope that he got to take her v and they been together for like 5 years. And no she is the rich one too she buys him stupid shit all the time makes me jelous as fuck (paid for the suit)

It's like remaining in the ghetto after winning the lottery.

I can't imagine a scenario where a short ethnic takes a non-sub2 foid's virginity, past middle/high school, let alone a 10 foid's.
Heres a pic of my friend from college, they been together since she was 15 and i have known her since ages too and she was the opposite of a slut and i dont know how he landed her, it just gives me a little hope that he got to take her v and they been together for like 5 years. And no she is the rich one too she buys him stupid shit all the time makes me jelous as fuck (paid for the suit)
That happens, but it started in HS where foid standards aren't out of control.

HS foids are more naive, aren't judging money so much, aren't judging height so much, etc.

Last edited: