Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What happens when you speak to a chad or Stacy?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I never see them

what about you?

when i speak to a chad we usually have casual conversation , about sports games shit like that it almost seems like Chads are incels with superior genetics

Ive never tried that. I dont talk with anyone tbh

Chad - not a big deal really, they act friendly and professional, but some are very conscious of your low status and try to move on to someone else.

Stacy - recoil in revulsion at your presence, refuse to even look you in the eye, leave immediately.

Chads dont really care tbh. Thats a highschool movie meme. Chad doesnt give a shit about ur SMV after school.
Stacie AND beckies hate you to death though, your genes just can't be accepted in their brains and they want you dead

Most don't really care that much because my face is decent but my height emasculates me to death.

Nothing comes of conversation

I never see them

what about you?

No one know im a virgin .. i dont give the "virgin vibes" .. im friendly to both chads and stacys ..... no one on earth know how deppresed i am and how alone i am ... and how horny i am ... no one know that .. i keep a poker face like a robot ..its sad ...its ..tragic.. sometimes i cry at nights in my bed but its rarely happen cuz i already gave up ... but i gotta move forward .. i have to push myself to my limits of my phsique .. only then if it wont work ..than ..than i could say ..." Its over"

Last edited:
Chad is usually a cool dude. Which is annoying AF because you can't hate him.

He's not very interesting either, though. Like, he's never a nerd, unlike most guys including myself.

I look down in shame:incel::chad:

Chad - not a big deal really, they act friendly and professional, but some are very conscious of your low status and try to move on to someone else.

Stacy - recoil in revulsion at your presence, refuse to even look you in the eye, leave immediately.

I can spot them out from a great distance, I immediately start avoiding them and feeling incredibly shameful and ill from afar.

I never see chads and stacies, just normies

no one on earth know how deppresed i am and how alone i am ... and how horny i am ... no one know that .. i keep a poker face like a robot ..its sad ...its ..tragic.. sometimes i cry at nights in my bed but its rarely happen cuz i already gave up ... but i gotta move forward .. i have to push myself to my limits of my phsique .. only then if it wont work ..than ..than i could say ..." Its over"
:feelscry: same man, I kinda gave up on life and live without purpose. It's getting harder by the day to keep going to work with the same bland expression and wait 8 hrs just to come home to watch anime or play games, and then do the same thing the next day. At this point i'm just living to see how long I can go like this

honestly they are better than normies and beckys. Normies and beckys want so badly to not be us, but know they aren't far. Chads and Stacys are comfortable in their status. They know they are superior. For me it's the difference between being ignored and being the victim of cruelty.