Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happens when you die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
Does anyone know?

Eternal sleep, either a pleasant dream or a neverending nightmare.

Varies to each person
Probably reincarnation

Your fluctlight goes to sheol waiting to be judged. If you're good you'll get put in a new genetically engineered body to live forever, if you're bad, put in a simulation where you suffer forever.

The goal is to not die and reach heaven before death tho.

Your body and mind become manure to the earth and new truecel souls.

you go to hell because god hates you

U go to hell because god hates u

You gather with Lepine and Rodger

you stop living

The same thing that happens when anyone dies : life goes on, it's just that your point of view doesn't exist anymore. Any other conception of death is a form of solipsism.

You're not special.

Howard Storm claims you either end up in Hell (if you've lived a shitty life) or if you've led a loving life pleasing to god you are soon confronted by Jesus and the angels and brought to Heaven.

Whereas Dr. Steven Greer claims he met enlightened beings but makes no claims of them being related to the Christian religion or any other world religion.

In this interview or perhaps one of his interviews after his on air (during WWE Monday Night RAW) legitimate heart attack Jerry Lawler was questioned whether he went to Heaven or Hell or saw one or the other place, but he claims to of seen nor experienced either and basically said he saw nor remembered nothing close to the heart attack experience.

nothingness, or quantum immortality. perhaps we never truly die as energy doesn't get destroyed and we have it in our heads

Wanna find out?
full

I will live forever.

Nothing. We simply cease to exist.

Same thing that happened before you were born, also cucks piss on your grave

i'll let you know when i die

72 Stacies await.

Ethernal darkness.But it doesn't feel bad.nor ethernal

I’ll let you know after I’ve roped

it's probably gonna "feel" like going under anesthesia

I only know one thing, that I never have to see female driving ever again which is indeed blissful.

No more mogging, no more being an impoverished, worthless male virgin, no more seeing your hideous face in the mirror and wanting to die... When you are dead, you are free. If you can't afford surgery, everything else is cope... except deathmaxxing, deathmaxxing is legit. Death feels better than sex with a stacy virgin, death is like facial surgery for your soul. Suicide is enlightenment.

No more mogging, no more being an impoverished, worthless male virgin, no more seeing your hideous face in the mirror and wanting to die... When you are dead, you are free. If you can't afford surgery, everything else is cope... except deathmaxxing, deathmaxxing is legit. Death feels better than sex with a stacy virgin, death is like facial surgery for your soul. Suicide is enlightenment.
This is some serious ropefuel right here

Same feeling when you black out. Nothing.

And maybe that's better coz you're no longer have any more consciousness of your shift self

maggots eat your corpse.
every living being is nothing more than food for other living beings.

Back to a state of non existence

Damn you ugggly
The bathtub shotgun suicide guy from documenting reality mogs me even when half of his head is splattered on the wall and ceiling.

you'll have to die to know

Your body go under these stages immediately after death.

• Pallor mortis: Body turning pale.

• Algor mortis: Decrease in body temperature until it meets ambient temperature.

• Rigor mortis: Limbs and joints will become temporarily stiff.

• Livor mortis: Settling of blood in the lower portion of body.

• Putrefaction: Beginning of decomposition

• Decomposition: Body is decomposing accompanied by nasty odour.

• Skeletonization: Body being totally decomposed that nothing is left except the skeleton.