Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happens when you combine christcuckery with ricecel cuckery

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Christcuck

You shall not covet your sub-5 JBW neighbor's noodle wife, despite being a 30 year old permavirgin who's been unfairly cheated out of his rightful mating prospects by the lopsided sexual market. Just keep your head down, don't complain and be a good little cuck and you shall be rewarded with eternal bliss in the afterlife :feelshaha:

following christ and not committing any sin is the right thing to do ,but man this guy is coping crazy.

following christ and not committing any sin is the right thing to do ,but man this guy is coping crazy.
Im happy he found place in religion to cope. Though... i dont know how long he will last tbh

Im happy he found place in religion to cope. Though... i dont know how long he will last tbh
i mean,the more a man is stressed the higher chance of him sinning. when he gets of his honey moon phase, and realizes that no white stacy saint is falling out of the skies to marry an asian manlet,he might drop out.

since being a christrian is not about believing in god(even the devil himself believes in god) but about following christ.

i mean,the more a man is stressed the higher chance of him sinning. when he gets of his honey moon phase, and realizes that no white stacy saint is falling out of the skies to marry an asian manlet,he might drop out.

since being a christrian is not about believing in god(even the devil himself believes in god) but about following christ.
yea but with this level of coping, it will hit him so hard when accepts he will never have a gf he will become atheist

I think Christianity is a good moral code, but in modern times it has been used to justify absolute cuckoldry as in the OP. He thinks he's a sinner for coveting a JBW faggot's wife when in reality they were the ones who stole noodlewhores from ricecels like him. He has every right to be angry.

It is written "the meek shall inherit the earth" but for most of its history Christianity has been a warlike religion. Meekness towards God maybe, but not towards your fellow man.

I think Christianity is a good moral code, but in modern times it has been used to justify absolute cuckoldry as in the OP. He thinks he's a sinner for coveting a JBW faggot's wife when in reality they were the ones who stole noodlewhores from ricecels like him. He has every right to be angry.

It is written "the meek shall inherit the earth" but for most of its history Christianity has been a warlike religion. Meekness towards God maybe, but not towards your fellow man.
christrianity isn't a moral code and never will be. following christ isn't following an ethics book.it's following god himself.it's different. ethics are just pretty words without god.

and technically if he is really lusting other peoples wives,then yeah he is sinning,but that's not the thing that most amazes me here. i am semi happy that he is so delusional,that his fantasies might actually lead him to do something instead of ldaring like most of us here,but man he is so delusional that it's amazing how our wounds of inceldom can drive a man to such madness.

christrianity isn't a moral code and never will be. following christ isn't following an ethics book.it's following god himself.it's different. ethics are just pretty words without god.
Yeah I'm not Christian so obviously my perspective is different.

and technically if he is really lusting other peoples wives,then yeah he is sinning
99% he's just lonely and blaming himself just like non-religious cucks say wanting a girlfriend is "entitled" :feelshaha:

Yeah I'm not Christian so obviously my perspective is different.

99% he's just lonely and blaming himself just like non-religious cucks say wanting a girlfriend is "entitled" :feelshaha:
honestly the rice bro confuses me. just read the story of homeless lazarus and see how rice bro is coping hard even if you were seeing this from a christrian perspective. the only ones who will see justice happening on earth without dying are those in the final judgment.expecting justice in this life is a meme. and expecting a wife is an even bigger meme.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back