Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happens when you betabuxx a roastie

Edit: to the people who messaged me and told me that I should care about her feelings and get over my own, I didn't even say anything to her. I haven't hurt her. The person who has been hurt now is me and only me so y'all don't have to worry about that. Great job invalidating others feelings though. Her concern is real but mine is made up and I'm being overdramatic it would seem then right?
This sums it up the state of society, as a man you cant complain, you cant be bothered by anything, you cant judge or it is all your fault. Im surprised there are quite enough comments supporting him.

That was my immediate reaction to

>as she said, she's not that much of a sexual person

lmao, how is it that someone with a body count of 50 isn’t a sexually promiscuous person? I mean nothing WRONG with it but she should own up to it instead of sweeping it under the rug.

I also caged at:

> Is she only not sexual with me?? Do I suck?? Is my penis too small?

probably feels no physical attraction to you and only wants your moolah, you probably suck in bed tbh, and yeah I can’t say you’re too small if idk your size. Start jelqing like me, improve yourself

ALSO DEDLYSRS: I went through his Reddit acc @Lv99_BixNood and found a goldmine of kekfuel.:feelsLSD:

Guess our Reddit buddy isn’t very good with the ladies… about a year prior to this post he said, and I quote

>I have a problemo with women and i don't know how to fix it

Ok I kek’d at “probelmo” pretty hard, like do they say this shit IRL? Real pussy magnet talk… and then they call us weird :feelsugh::lul:

DING DING DING! We have a winner! GUY HAS A PENCIL DICK! No wonder she’s not sexual around him. In his own words:

>Haha I meant thin! I'm pretty set with my length but my girth is something I'm not that quite comfy about :)

And there you go, start jelqing and improve yourself bro. Save your money.
This sums it up the state of society, as a man you cant complain, you cant be bothered by anything, you cant judge or it is all your fault. Im surprised there are quite enough comments supporting him.
Now tbh accept her or move on is pretty solid advice in some ways. See my post above but this dude has a pencil wang. He should save his money and jelqmaxx like I am.

@Broly @kanyepilled @FamilyGuy1999

Last edited:
Normies are fucking stupid.
He should mentally be prepared that she is gonna ditch him soon and should use her as a cumdumpster as long as possible

Betabuxxing worked for a brief while in post-war history. And then women's again want it all and ruined it for the betas.

In current times you either are Chad or you are an incel. Anything else - no way to be a man.

Let's not be hypocrite. A lot of incels would do the same if they had the ability.

Holy shit sex with 50 person jfl I never even spoke with 5 foids during my entire life and 2 of those 5 are relatives :fuk:

Dump that filthy whore, dicklet.

Couldn't comment on the post so I messaged the dude to take the redpill. I didn't say blackpill because it's too soon for him. He can't swallow it

The gynocracy is trying to gaslight him and everyone is using the very predictable "you're insecure" talking point. Still too many blue pill cucks and simps defending muh kween. If this guy knows what's good for him and has any self-respect he will dump her and keep it moving amd never look back.
Couldn't comment on the post so I messaged the dude to take the redpill. I didn't say blackpill because it's too soon for him. He can't swallow it
Wouldnt let me post either. I thought maybe they banned me from that sub reddit or something.

Over 4 him lol

50!!!??? That’s fuckin rookie numbers

The gynocracy is trying to gaslight him and everyone is using the very predictable "you're insecure" talking point. Still too many blue pill cucks and simps defending muh kween. If this guy knows what's good for him and has any self-respect he will dump her and keep it moving amd never look back.

Wouldnt let me post either. I thought maybe they banned me from that sub reddit or something.
The post is locked because it's too blackpilled for reddit soys :blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back