Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happens when ugly men get pushed too far.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I was reading the case of this incel kid from Australia who joined IS a few years back and killed himself in a suicide bombing. From what I know he was a social outcast and got bullied badly

And I was just thinking to myself, this is what happens when ugly men get pushed too far. They end up killing themselves, they end up going ER, they get drawn to extremist ideologies to fit in (e.g. Islamic extremism or far right stuff). It's just awful. And worst of all people will blame them, not the people that bullied them, not the people that called them ugly and mocked them, not the people that made them feel rejected and like they don't belong. Fuck this world.

His eye area was a death sentence, especially in chadstralia

Even I mog this guy, and that's saying something. But I presume he was at least tall, unlike me.

everybody knows exactly what happens when you push ugly men too far, foids would rather face the consequences of hypergamy then date an ugly man.

Ugly men are no use for anything. We are at the very bottom. Nobody wants to be associated with ugly men. Nobody wants their genetics.
A woman with similar face and eye area is starring the new Netflix chess show. It's really just a coin flip whether you are a movie star or an incel.

>"Islamic extremism"
:soy:

everybody knows exactly what happens when you push ugly men too far, foids would rather face the consequences of hypergamy then date an ugly man.
That’s because they haven’t seen them in full yet. Right now it’s a mass shooting here and there, but it’s guaranteed to build up to something more

Damn this guy is white and has good eyesight and joined ISIS meanwhile im uglier than him, close to blind, and dumber and come from a town where the only things its known for is jihadis and being one of the only major towns in the western world to have no mcdonalds. Its over for me I thinks.

"Another classmate, after hearing that Bilardi may be dead, described him as not 'capable of punching his way out of a wet paper bag. He was fragile"
"Another classmate, after hearing that Bilardi may be dead, described him as not 'capable of punching his way out of a wet paper bag. He was fragile"

"
Unfortunately, people didn't see such a gifted person. Only a shy, innocent kid where people could see an opportunity to make a laugh and take advantage over him.

'I've seen people befriend him so they can use him for class work."

Take a guess how his life looked like.

So he killed a bunch of random people instead of his bullies?

lol what a fag.
He probably deserved it, coward bitch

lol what a fag.
In his defense he said he wanted to carry out a jihad in his Australian hometown but obviously from what happened he just couldn’t manage to make it back there.

lol what a fag.
NSF
Nigga
Spitting
Fax

Its sad how ugly and desperate males join radical terrorist groups.Just to get some respect and be feared

lol what a fag.

ah yes, because it's so easy to find your former bullies and kill them one by one.

When men can't find happiness, they start seeking revenge. That's the thing society dosen't get. They don't get that their attitude towards ugly men (or even non chad males in general) can lead to the collapse of civilization. Right now, we are a minority. We don't have the numbers, which renders pulling out of society pointless. But, if 60-70% of men were on the same level as me (or you guys, I can only speak for myself obviously) and started dropping out of society instead of working themselves to death for it, things will change - a brighter future could be envisoned. We'll become more conspicuous. The incel problem will be the government's top priority. We all know what politicians care about - they care only about money. And if men are not there to work, society will collapse. Women cannot keep society afloat on their own. They don't have the brain or the muscle power to do so. However, If they keep pushing their feminist agenda that only further alienates ugly guys, then they should not complain about guys going ER, offing themselves, dropping out of society to become NEETs, or as you've mentioned, joining ISIS. Nor should they complain about the rise of misogyny. Misogyny is the natural response to the status quo, just like nihilism was the ntural response to the metaphorical death of God in the 19th century. Once society realizes that they're shooting themselves in the leg by alienating us, they'll start taking action to prevent the collapse. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

Last edited:
May Allah bless him with plenty of moist virgin pussy in Jannah.

I myself, back when I was religious. In high school. I thought about converting to Islam to go to holy war and allah-akbaring something.

Too bad those paki rat chads just sent him on a suicide mission instead of letting him taste some capture woman.

May Allah bless him with plenty of moist virgin pussy in Jannah.

I myself, back when I was religious. In high school. I thought about converting to Islam to go to holy war and allah-akbaring something.

Too bad those paki rat chads just sent him on a suicide mission instead of letting him taste some capture woman.

That's the saddest thing I guess. He probably still died a virgin, although at least he probably felt accepted and like he was part of something for once in his life. But yes, those ISIS fucks should have given him a hot virgin yazidi sex slave to fuck at least before he blew himself up.

When men can't find happiness, they start seeking revenge. That's the thing society dosen't get. They don't get that their attitude towards ugly men (or even non chad males in general) can lead to the collapse of civilization. Right now, we are a minority. We don't have the numbers, which renders pulling out of society pointless. But, if 60-70% of men were on the same level as me (or you guys, I can only speak for myself obviously) and started dropping out of society instead of working themselves to death for it, things will change - a brighter future could be envisoned. We'll become more conspicuous. The incel problem will be the government's top priority. We all know what politicians care about - they care only about money. And if men are not there to work, society will collapse. Women cannot keep society afloat on their own. They don't have the brain or the muscle power to do so. However, If they keep pushing their feminist agenda that only further alienates ugly guys, then they should not complain about guys going ER, offing themselves, dropping out of society to become NEETs, or as you've mentioned, joining ISIS. Nor should they complain about the rise of misogyny. Misogyny is the natural response to the status quo, just like nihilism was the ntural response to the metaphorical death of God in the 19th century. Once society realizes that they're shooting themselves in the leg by alienating us, they'll start taking action to prevent the collapse. But I don't see that happening any time soon.
illibrium iq

ah yes, because it's so easy to find your former bullies and kill them one by one.
Finding his old bullies is hard so he killed some random people instead (including incels)

He can go fuck himself and so all the faggots trying to kiss his ass.

Finding his old bullies is hard so he killed some random people instead (including incels)

So, you can't sympathise with someone who's been rejected and bullied all their life and was brainwashed into subscribing to an ideology in which for once he felt like he was accepted and part of something important?

I was reading the case of this incel kid from Australia who joined IS a few years back and killed himself in a suicide bombing. From what I know he was a social outcast and got bullied badly

And I was just thinking to myself, this is what happens when ugly men get pushed too far. They end up killing themselves, they end up going ER, they get drawn to extremist ideologies to fit in (e.g. Islamic extremism or far right stuff). It's just awful. And worst of all people will blame them, not the people that bullied them, not the people that called them ugly and mocked them, not the people that made them feel rejected and like they don't belong. Fuck this world.

He just wanted a place to belong. His own little personal hate quest against the world. This type of behavior will only intensify in the future and normies as always will blame the problem rather than address it, making it worse.

I'd say I may mog him but since he's white and probably tall, that would be impossible

Should have just converted to Islam and married 5 women , would have been easy for him

What's the sad thing that even "based" ISIS hates ugly men, they were used only as cannon meat, suicide bombers - only Chads there could have sex slaves
He just wanted a place to belong. His own little personal hate quest against the world. This type of behavior will only intensify in the future and normies as always will blame the problem rather than address it, making it worse.
:yes:

So, you can't sympathise with someone who's been rejected and bullied all their life and was brainwashed into subscribing to an ideology in which for once he felt like he was accepted and part of something important?
To me he is the equivalent of a coward who gets punched in the face without reaction, then go back home and slap his pet to feel better.
A coward and a bitch. And no I can't sympathize with him.

What's the sad thing that even "based" ISIS hates ugly men, they were used only as cannon meat, suicide bombers - only Chads there could have sex slaves

:yes:

I think it was that they had to buy sex slaves and it was pretty expensive.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

he did what every man in his position should have. he did nothing wrong.

Ugly men are no use for anything. We are at the very bottom. Nobody wants to be associated with ugly men. Nobody wants their genetics.

A woman with similar face and eye area is starring the new Netflix chess show. It's really just a coin flip whether you are a movie star or an incel.
Basically if you are born with a hole you win. But born with a penis you get a death sentence

Yup, just like the recent shootings in America lately. The libtards blame guns but the real issue is bullying/social isolation.

''it was because he was a virgin!!!!!!'' :soy:

When you torture people they tend to fight back. Media portrays this fighting back as "terrorism".

Shit man

Ugly people are bullied and treated like a shit by almost everyone. You cannot kill all the bullies ( including those who use subtle bullying ). He was mad at the world, God, life not just his bullies. Of course I cannot sympathize with him. He had two choices in life: 1) commit suicide without harming innocent people 2) use that anger inside him to create something positive ( new type of martial art for physically weak people for example ).

Ugly people are bullied and treated like a shit by almost everyone. You cannot kill all the bullies ( including those who use subtle bullying ). He was mad at the world, God, life not just his bullies. Of course I cannot sympathize with him. He had two choices in life: 1) commit suicide without harming innocent people 2) use that anger inside him to create something positive ( new type of martial art for physically weak people for example ).
Or just kill the one he hated the most

"
Unfortunately, people didn't see such a gifted person. Only a shy, innocent kid where people could see an opportunity to make a laugh and take advantage over him.

'I've seen people befriend him so they can use him for class work."

Take a guess how his life looked like.
brutal