Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happens when my IP is banned?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Does it just ban my account? Or does it stop me from coming to this site completely?
Genuinely curious

Do you think you deserve one?

Over for bancels

You could get a free trial.

You get life in prison of despair

Do you think you deserve one?
I'm on my quest to leave this forum potentially
in hopes it will better my chance of escaping inceldom and ascending

I'm on my quest to leave this forum potentially
in hopes it will better my chance of escaping inceldom and ascending
Why would leaving this forum affect your chances with women? Unless you sit in your room 24/7 browsing incel forums, no women will notice a difference of you.

Why would leaving this forum affect your chances with women? Unless you sit in your room 24/7 browsing incel forums, no women will notice a difference of you.
My goal is to start talking to women. Or atleast try to. And to get blackpill and incel shit out of my head. Since many people, including some ex incels tell me that is what i should do, to increase my chances of getting a girlfriend

Going cold turkey from the sweet crutch of alerts will lead to almost certain death from withdrawals

Last edited by a moderator:
My goal is to start talking to women. Or atleast try to. And to get blackpill and incel shit out of my head. Since many people, including some ex incels tell me that is what i should do, to increase my chances of getting a girlfriend
How did your ex incel friends ascend? and Were they truecels or mentalcels?

It changes nothing.
Reality is set in stone.
No amount of happy thoughts will get rid off the harsh truth, in regards to how nature operates.
Kill, or be killed.
Fuck, or die with your genes.
Win, or lose.

R.I.P if you´re an ugly male in this day and age.
Lmao.

And to get blackpill and incel shit out of my head. Since many people, including some ex incels tell me that is what i should do, to increase my chances of getting a girlfriend

Were these 'ex incels' frequent posters on inceltears?

forget about how dating works and what females are attracted to in reality to have higher chances of getting a date... this doesn't make any sense.

forget about how dating works and what females are attracted to in reality to have higher chances of getting a date... this doesn't make any sense.
Just be confident bro

I don't know, but maybe changing the IP works? It's an interesting and useful security and privacy question; about vpn i dont know

its over if your ip is banned

Well more or less only in part. Not fully obviously