Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happens when incels drugmaxx

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Just don't fucking try anymore

based

also mogs me because a foid is actually talking to him voluntarily

driving while high is bad, but normies copeshaming incels for using drugs are stupid - if you don't want people to do drugs, don't make their lives miserable by denying them sex

btw after 20 beers I am seeing in double vision

driving while high is bad, but normies copeshaming incels for using drugs are stupid - if you don't want people to do drugs, don't make their lives miserable by denying them sex
Really, there would not ever be any drug problem if there weren't for lonely people

Look at that wide and sharp jawline .... I'm jealous.

@EthnicelNL Face reveal to be honest.

Just do drugs bro ! it is perfect cope bro !!!

nothing you can't druggmaxx. You can however Drug Deal max I have a couple friends who did this and ended up with junkie girlfriends that inevitably go crazy and leave them.

@Ecstasy

It's over for drugcels.

Ethnics gotta cope somehow.

normies copeshaming incels for using drugs are stupid - if you don't want people to do drugs, don't make their lives miserable by denying them sex

the transition to the neet life

What happens when a incel drunkmaxx:

What happens when a incel drunkmaxx:
At least I can't get arrested for that :cool:

As always, everything has consequences.

He has a good jaw, no doubt.

Its been 7 years since i took meth however i wasnt addicted to it, but I got into trouble with the cops the last time I took it, i felt that I wanted to kill anyone that came into my presence, so because of that I never took it ever again