Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What Happens When An Ugly Negro Subhuman Compliments A Femoid

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
This is one for you individuals who say that incels should "put themselves out there". Like I said here https://incels.is/threads/why-put-yourself-out-there-if-all-you-get-is-humiliated.41523/ you will be humiliated, degraded and disrespected if you are a very ugly subhuman guy like him.

Wst8gfm.png

teehee women are angels

He should just shave his head, buy a long silver chain and run thug game

Kek

The number of retweet’s and favorites by people is Suicidefuel or may I see ERfuel :feelsokman::feelzez:

she's 2/10 face and obese

and she still get hit on dm

it's over

hH2Bd3sv_400x400.jpg
"Just go for your lookmatch!"

She is getting roasted in comments tho, at least some lifefuel

Who the fuck does she think she is?

The social blackpill - social hierarchy is a ladder. You raise yourself higher by making someone else lower. People might superficially roast her in the comments, but its something EVERYONE does.

Its why everyone loves to shit on incels, because it makes them a teeny bit higher in that hierarchy even if they aren't very high themselves.

Lmao. Add a smaller nose and straight, almost non-existent hair and this nigger is basically me.

hH2Bd3sv_400x400.jpg
"Just go for your lookmatch!"
Holy fucking shit. Man pursues his looksmatch and gets shut the fuck down.

Damn, blacks can't even get fat white bitches anymore, hypergamy is running out of control.
She's black. Guarantee if he was white she wouldn't have shit on him so hard though.
I'm so glad they're roasting her in the replies.

It’s fucking OGRE for uglynegrocels

Maybe he just didn't shower often enough?

Just fucking lol. High octane ragefuel.

She's almost a black landwhale. She should be happy he's complementing her.

The comments on the Tweet seem divided. Half praise her, the other half despises her attitude. I’m confused, so let me insert a gif.
3976A006 AEDD 4A44 BE5A 69D5A345BB9C

Retarded roastie with 800+ likes: "Unpopular opinion: every person on this thread commenting on her appearance is a hypocrite"

TIL: Retaliation is hypocritical.

JFL Some of the comments are lifefuel calling this bitch out.

Stupid cunt. She probably gets pumped and dumped by Tyrone-lites.
Has it been deleted?

Stupid cunt. She probably gets pumped and dumped by Tyrone-lites.
Has it been deleted?
The tweet is still there and now she's bragging about how she got a lot of new followers because of it

I get this really vile, disgusted feeling seeing that pos. From her name to that stupid picture. I bet she stinks. And I get this evil vibe too. To treat another human being like that. With no shame. This should piss you off. She's fucking ugly in all the ways of the word.

I called her out.

"B-but not all women are like that"
Oh yeah, the overwhelming majority are.

Oh god, her bio makes me wanna throw up. "today, I don't want to be white, I don't want to be black, I just want to be a woman"

legit her looksmatch shes ugly as fuck

Then, treat everyone like crap in return, and they will say like "REEEEE it's youar taxic persANALity which prevent you from getting laid, just shower more and treat peaple nicely REEEE"
Normies are pathetic.

Wow, I thought the woman tweeting the response must be some young white valley-girl, who thinks it's cute to "playfully" insult men... but no, it's a terrible old hog.

I think women need to start hating themselves more. How can you look that bad and be that self-confident. How can we make women realize how awful and worthless they really are?

It's crazy how black girls have fake hair but baldcels can't wear wigs because it's cheating smh.

b-b-but why are these shootings happening?

Wow, I thought the woman tweeting the response must be some young white valley-girl, who thinks it's cute to "playfully" insult men... but no, it's a terrible old hog.

I think women need to start hating themselves more. How can you look that bad and be that self-confident. How can we make women realize how awful and worthless they really are?
Because she still gets piped on the regular by last call failed Chadlites so she has an overinflated ego and self-image evaluation.

and THAT is the reason why I hate chad-lites and chads more than I hate women. They are the root of the problem, they are the enablers. Women just act on chances they were given by good looking men.

Do you see 7/10 foids settle for 4/10 men just so they can get sex ?

Wtf does that have to do with publicly shaming a man for making a move on her? Why would you get mad at guys who are taking an opportunity to have sex when you would do the exact same thing if you were them? The hambeast is at fault here.

and THAT is the reason why I hate chad-lites and chads more than I hate women. They are the root of the problem, they are the enablers. Women just act on chances they were given by good looking men.

Do you see 7/10 foids settle for 4/10 men just so they can get sex ?

She's a stupid twat. And being proud of more followers (for any reason, really, not just for this particular comment) makes her a vain, selfie loving, reality TV watching, shallow, sperm burping, Kardashian wanna be cunt who really is just a vile waste of space.

Ddlu50hV4AAVIqY.jpg

This hog is legit 1/10. Fucking grotesque.

Ddlu50hV4AAVIqY.jpg

This hog is legit 1/10. Fucking grotesque.

HAHAHHAHAHA

@Grotesque YOU MOG "HER" TO FUCKING OBLIVION

HOLY SHIT THAT GUY MOGS HER TO HELL TOO hAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

NUKE THE EARTHHHHHHHHHHHH

the first impression she gives me is that she eats dog shit for lunch
absolutely disgusting considering her behaviour

I'm literally dying reading the replies

Maybe there's hope for this earth after all