Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal What happens when an ugly man makes a YouTube channel

i was desperately searching for the thirsty female comments in vain...

Was a good video. I stay away from the sugary cereals. Its like some granola. It's pretty good tbh

And of course, he had to take it on the chin and embrace the 'joke'.

Snivel as needed. I've posted more than enough online to laugh at you.

Brutal! One comment reads :"I think he’s a premie (premature birth)"

Normies are viscious and analysing your genetic value is the first and last thing they do.

Normies are viscious and analysing your genetic value is the first and last thing they do.
Exactly, they're mindless animals. Men like him try to pretend they're one of them but they'll never be.

He comes off as posey, haughty, and pretentious.
I agree. I stopped watching when he went on about body shaming and acted like dieting was bad.

Everything I say will be decried and ridiculed by the inundating majority of people.

The comment wasn't terrible, but I see what you mean. Ugly males are treated with abject indifference, and when they contribute something of value or interest "warm-hearted" insults become the substance of gregarious colloquy.
Then if you try to defend yourself you're insecure and hateful

And of course, he had to take it on the chin and embrace the 'joke'.
You either jestermax or you remain a social outcast.

i was desperately searching for the thirsty female comments in vain...
If it was a video made by a woman you could search through thousands of comments and find men thirsting. Meanwhile if it's a man you only find women thirsting if it's Chad. Remember what happened to dream after he failed to meet female standards? I have no clue to why normies are so ignorant to the blackpill.

If it was a video made by a woman you could search through thousands of comments and find men thirsting. Meanwhile if it's a man you only find women thirsting if it's Chad. Remember what happened to dream after he failed to meet female standards? I have no clue to why normies are so ignorant to the blackpill.
What's crazy about dream was that he's easily above average in looks. He's also like 6'3 which is also a very good height in the US. Yet still they called him ugly and turned their backs on him. Absolute insanity.

What's crazy about dream was that he's easily above average in looks. He's also like 6'3 which is also a very good height in the US. Yet still they called him ugly and turned their backs on him. Absolute insanity.
They want chad only. Average man isn't enough for these beckies.

Clout Maxx JBW maxx lms maxx

He's not exactly an incel

My point was rather that the guy is objectively above average, both in face and height and they still rejected him.

My point was rather that the guy is objectively above average, both in face and height and they still rejected him.
Brutal.

Being a premature baby i can a relate to this comment but its not online but from my mom who always said i caused her problems from the day i come out early.

He gets married

Being a premature baby i can a relate to this comment but its not online but from my mom who always said i caused her problems from the day i come out early.
What's it like being a premature baby?

It's not about the content of what you say it's how good you look saying it.

Chad needs his videos about his dick being sucked as a boy that makes him filthy fucking rich, can’t allow incel to have his own video.
I made a Youtube account years ago, got NO fucking comments after fucking months and just took it down.

Just had pasta bolonaise, Im a chef now

Exactly, they're mindless animals. Men like him try to pretend they're one of them but they'll never be.
Hats off to him for doing what he wants regardless of his ugly mug. Unless he really does think this is getting him acceptance among normies. Then, it's just sad.

Hats off to him for doing what he wants regardless of his ugly mug. Unless he really does think this is getting him acceptance among normies. Then, it's just sad.
He probably thinks normies are accepting him.

For me it meant my lungs never fully developed so i have breathing problems and cough a lot
Brutal. What about your face?

Worst part is he mogs the shit out of me

Film industry type "ugly", makes huge difference rather than being incel ugly. Sounds retarded, but maybe he can improve his appearance if he gets the faggot e-boy tiktok perm haircut.
EDIT: NVM, look at his latest uploads. He has a better haircut that suits him more.

Last edited: