Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happens to hot women as they get older?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Seeing hot women, in media or irl, has me seething. My desire for them, the same as any other male's, is very strong and can't be denied.

I actually hate all of them. I'm actually a bit ashamed of the things I wish upon them. I don't necessarily believe in a god, but when I say or imagine these things, I do fear some sort of karmic retribution.

Anyway, in order to cope for my inability to ever get a hot woman, I'd like to imagine that their life goes to shit when they're older. Does it? Do their fading looks bring them great misery? Or do they still live very good and fulfilling lives?

The wall is cope. Menopause and the lack of testosterone leaves them with no sex drive at all even if they can't have chad anymore, and they're usually settled down in materially rich, generally comfortable married lives with a betabuxxer by then. They just can't lose. while Their looksmatch is still slaving away in some loathsome catering gig for pennies. The catering industry is full of incels and oldcels btw.

They age like rotten fruit and get wrinkles and get fat way easier.

they might get a bit jealous at younger stacys but other than that there lives are 1000x better than ours

Cope. Most are settled with a high earning husband and when they finish raising their kids they go back to their easy job or get fulfillment from hobbies and travelling. Some even stay hot till their 60's because they stay fit and do Botox. Although they may lose their looks, a lifetime of gathering a great social circle and building their ego leaves them more than fulfilled until they die.

It doesn’t go to shit objectively but they often suffer as a result of having to come back down to earth after living on cruise control for so many years.

the wall does exist but its a major cope, they just go from fucking gigachads to fucking regular chads

They still get lots of attention and validation from cucks

They are still hot if they were truly goodlooking to begin with. The problem is most women are subhuman but get halo’d by youth.

RMV takes a nose dive.

No because betas still worship them

They become inceltears

THERE. IS. NO. WALL.

Hot women continue to live on tutorial mode until the day they die.

JFL at the gigacoping of men, hoping desperately that foids who laugh at them and reject them will get their comeuppance.

Seeing hot women, in media or irl, has me seething. My desire for them, the same as any other male's, is very strong and can't be denied.

I actually hate all of them. I'm actually a bit ashamed of the things I wish upon them. I don't necessarily believe in a god, but when I say or imagine these things, I do fear some sort of karmic retribution.

Anyway, in order to cope for my inability to ever get a hot woman, I'd like to imagine that their life goes to shit when they're older. Does it? Do their fading looks bring them great misery? Or do they still live very good and fulfilling lives?
Some commit suicide like Margaux Hemingway. I think women who are childless are more susceptible to depression.

Well, by their 40’s, they end up living as Beckys and we all know how Beckys live, When they’re finally invisible to men or close to it, they’re in their 60’s if they live that long. Even so, it’s still a more satisfying existence than being a beta male or former Chad as they’re invisible to society and lack the social support that women do.

they find a betabuxxer cuck

They slowly go in a downward spiral to insanity.
Its at the point when makeup becomes a useless utility.

https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.fireden.net%2Fv%2Fimage%2F1524%2F98%2F1524987291926.jpg&hash=d09ac69ce821d2ddbad87c58091c87b0