Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happens if your incel friend "ascends", gets a gf then get used and dumped

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
What would happen here? Say now one of your friends even a mod gets a girlfriend somehow, you find out - would you still consider him a valid member?
Because that should be a concern in my opinion, I think people here could actually make a mistake by thinking merely getting a gf without even actually doing something sexual then call him a fakecel.

This thread is both to ask a real question and consider long term effects, because not everybody here agrees on the definition of an truecels to begin with.

I thought about this seeing a thread about mods possibly getting a gf in the meta/feedback forum.

This is a hard question. An incel is short for involuntary celibate. If they have a relationship and sex they would no longer be celibate. Although they experienced a good time they got dumped and cucked. I think it depends on why they got into a relationship. If they were used for money and resources it still counts as an incel. If they actually were liked for who they were and there looks I can’t tell.

8814.jpg

I do not have friends.

tbh nearly all of my childhood friends got their 1st gf after 25 yo and none of them have been cucked
they bodymaxxed and studymaxxed before it

Depends on his looks and height tbh

that happened once. i warned him so many times and he didnt listen. he even white knighted for her throwing me under the bus. few months later he got dumped for "not being a man" or some shit.

What do you mean by getting "used"?

well then he never actually "ascended"... he got manipulated by a foid for some type of gain... a key part of inceldom is being unloveable. if you receive genuine love from a gf, then you were never an incel to start. an incel however can still be used for some end

Fakecels btfo