Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what happens if you miss a assingment deadline.

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
Im just too depressed to work on it. Idk, i doubt i will finish it

You get a zero. I highly doubtful you can work anything out with you're professor either. You better pray the class is cancelled that day unless you're turning it in online, than you're completely fucked. What's the assignment?

Nautica1983 said:
You get a zero. I highly doubtful you can work anything out with you're professor either. You better pray the class is cancelled that day unless you're turning it in online, than you're completely fucked. What's the assignment?

its online a massive assingment. If I get a 0 can I resit it in august or do i get kicked off the course.

Lol at being depressed and going to university. It's only a waste of your parents' money because sooner or later you'd drop it. I've just resigned from school after 1.5 year of attending there.

If it's high school then they probably will give you half credit. If university, it depends on the professor. Some won't accept it, some will give half credit. If you have any disability, try to get a 504, they give you a ton of benefits like extra time for assignments and exams.

How much of your grade is this worth? If it's worth more than 5% do it. Especially if it's at least 10%, that will take you down an entire letter grade.

Autismcel said:
If it's high school then they probably will give you half credit.  If university, it depends on the professor.  Some won't accept it, some will give half credit.  If you have any disability, try to get a 504, they give you a ton of benefits like extra time for assignments and exams.  

How much of your grade is this worth?  If it's worth more than 5% do it.  Especially if it's at least 10%, that will take you down an entire letter grade.

worth 100 percent of the unit i have a hour left not going to happen,

i emailed retard clinic and they made a appointment to talk about it

incellooksmaxer said:
Autismcel said:
If it's high school then they probably will give you half credit. If university, it depends on the professor. Some won't accept it, some will give half credit. If you have any disability, try to get a 504, they give you a ton of benefits like extra time for assignments and exams.
How much of your grade is this worth? If it's worth more than 5% do it. Especially if it's at least 10%, that will take you down an entire letter grade.
worth 100 percent of the unit i have a hour left not going to happen,
i emailed retard clinic and they made a appointment to talk about it
Is it 100% of the class? If so, try to half ass it or drop the class.

Autismcel said:
Is it 100% of the class?  If so, try to half ass it or drop the class.

yeah i submitted some shit i have been working on it.

Hopefully because I made a attempt i will be able to redo it in summer.

I need to pass every class to get onto second year...

Akarin said:
Lol at being depressed and going to university. It's only a waste of your parents' money because sooner or later you'd drop it. I've just resigned from school after 1.5 year of attending there.

god damn it's fucking over. I just want to do well for myself I can't have that much

Lol this is why I will never go to university or college. I would just fail it and be even more depressed

I know how you feel, brocel. I might fail a course for the first time in my life. Makes me want to rope.

fukmylyf said:
I know how you feel, brocel. I might fail a course for the first time in my life. Makes me want to rope.

literally. i think im gonna just go to trade school or some shit next semester. i can't do this. i was not meant for this anyways. the hedonistic pleasures of uni are reserved for normiekind

fukmylyf said:

the thing is ITS so fucking easy. I could probably get a first class, but im too depressed to even get dressed half the time.

fuck

I missed a lot of assignments in school.