Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happens if you leave your room as an ugly male

This is so cruel. It may be true that he made them uncomfortable. However, there are many ways this could have been resolved without putting him through a traumatic experience. It sounds like he's in college. May be late teens/early twenties. Social awkwardness has become a crime, and making the mistakes necessary to learn has become too costly.

"Sometimes, we win" ??? :feelskek:

They win everytime. Why wouldnt they either. Pussy is the most powerful weapon on the planet.

He should comeback with a gun

He needs to comeback with a bettER personALity :society: :society: :society:

I hope we see her uni on the news soon.

Can’t win in this life as an ugly man like oreo man said “some men are destined to fail” it’s ovER

YOU ALWAYS WIN , CUNT , NOT SOMETIMES .

Man are the Watchers while Woman syphon all the Fun and Praise just for Being Born ( litteraly )

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer
@Geryon @suigintwo @erenyeager @dungeondragon @Hoppipolla @blkpillpress

It's good that simp was removed

I just keep to myself, im not helping any foids

Man are the Watchers while Woman syphon all the Fun and Praise just for Being Born ( litteraly )
Was renting a basement suite once in a different city. Overherd the female tenants above me talking about "that creepy guy who lives downstairs." I never even came out of my room, never talked to them, never cast them a glance, avoided them at all costs. Was still labeled creepy.

Was renting a basement suite once in a different city. Overherd the female tenants above me talking about "that creepy guy who lives downstairs." I never even came out of my room, never talked to them, never cast them a glance, avoided them at all costs. Was still labeled creepy.
damned if you ignore them , damned if you dont .

This guy obviously followed the same advice that these foids give out on Reddit on how to get a gf. He just had the wrong face to do it with.

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Rotter @Retardinator @Swagpilled @Luzifer
asking us to dinner repeatedly, too many compliments, unwanted touching
I get to use the kitchen without worrying about being harassed.
Attention from an ugly guy=harassment, when will dumb men realize being nice doesn't count as good.

I hope he comes back with an ar15 and lights their asses up

He should comeback with a gun
That's how Saint Cho became a saint. He was bullied and ostracized until he'd had enough.

Normies in society are the result of mass shooters.

Different story if he was tall & attractive. They have it all yet still want more, they're fucking themselves over in the long run, third worlders they're so in favour of importing won't respect boundaries & shit like their homegrown domesticated men & when things happens the cucks & forgotten won't step in to assist.

Help me they'll cry

No

I can imagine what the guy looks like. He must be short sub-5 dark skin incel. I wish he will discover and join incel community and get his revenge on those women soon. The story would be opposite if he were a chad.

the reason why I don't play the "numbers game"

This is so cruel. It may be true that he made them uncomfortable. However, there are many ways this could have been resolved without putting him through a traumatic experience. It sounds like he's in college. May be late teens/early twenties. Social awkwardness has become a crime, and making the mistakes necessary to learn has become too costly.

This guy obviously followed the same advice that these foids give out on Reddit on how to get a gf. He just had the wrong face to do it with.

1f8.jpg
Screenshot 20230408 113447 939

when will ugly men learn?