Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What happens if you get a blind gf

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★

Just get a blind gf br0 is a fucking meme. EVERY foid entitled to chad only.

Wait a fucking minute. So she is blind and is with him because of his PERSONALITY right? And now her sisters and friends dont want him to be with her because he is ugly?????

???wtf is this dude

She could still sense my bad personality :soy:.

She fucks a guide dog

There's a cute blind girl that I see often. She works at another department. That'd be perfect, but I'm sure I'll be accused of the same thing as him

Made me laugh. Unreal, think about this shit. Read that reddit post again and try not to laugh.
"intervention because I'm taking advantage of my blind gf by being ugly"
:lul:

Link to the thread? I can't find it.

better chance of fiding an autistic girl than blind one, too bad they only want chad cock

A 4/10 friend of mine tried chatting with a blind girl on a dating site once, her sister was managing her shit. In the end she told him "Sorry but you are too ugly and I told her. My sister is a beautiful woman and deserves beautiful men." Of course, she wasn't beautiful.
Link to the thread? I can't find it.

A 4/10 friend of mine tried chatting with a blind girl on a dating site once, her sister was managing her shit. In the end she told him "Sorry but you are too ugly and I told her. My sister is a beautiful woman and deserves beautiful men." Of course, she wasn't beautiful.

Fuck man thats hard

Omg, hes so unlucky.
Blind girls only care about peepee lenght(brutal dickpill)

Somebody here brought this up recently. They said the exact same things as in that post
If a handsome guy dates a blind girl, OK, if an ugly one dates her, he's taking advantage of her.

Just like in Mask, the foid’s parents/friends will step in before the subhuman receives any love

On another note this thread is at the same time some high IQ shit, I've never even thought of a strategy like that, blindmaxxing, holy shit, why aren't we doing this, target blind women.
Blind women are extremely rare.

Blind women are extremely rare.

Depends on your country, I'm sure there are "centers"/shelters for blind women in a modern country, now more likely than not people eat and congregate within their own vicinity, so if you "camp out" (hang around) a local coffee shop or some place near that area its very likely you'll encounter at least one of them

You can just follow one home and learn her habits, likes, etc by stalking and just insert yourself into her life by staging a purse grabbing or something and rescue her

Volcel if you wouldn't go for one

Wait a fucking minute. So she is blind and is with him because of his PERSONALITY right? And now her sisters and friends dont want him to be with her because he is ugly?????

???wtf is this dude
Ugly men never catch a breath

Blind women can smell whether you’re high T or not, I kid you not.

https://www.livescience.com/28812-women-prefer-smell-of-manly-guys.html

smh incels

"Women at their peak fertility prefer the smell of men oozing with testosterone, a new study finds.

Ovulation has been shown to impact a woman's mating preferences. For instance, women in the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle favor more masculine traits, such as a deep voice or manly face, characteristics associated with the hormone testosterone, studies have found. Other research suggests fertile women are attracted to men with high levels of the stress hormone cortisol, which may be involved in stronger immune systems. "

Very misleading to just post this article and not state the specifics, what can we see when we look at the actual information presented

1. The menstrual cycle is the phase in which women have these heightened senses, that's a very small time frame relative to encounters with the opposite sex, its very unlikely every blind woman you approach will just happen to be on her period

2. One can emulate what is desirable by having "high levels" of a specific stress hormone, you can likely cause the necessary spike to trick female senses by having exercised prior to your encounter with her

I understand that "its over" for us, but I hate when incels exaggerate or misrepresent something for the sake of the meme and/or making a joke, that no matter what nothing will work, shit like that is not funny, its not amusing, its not logical, and its not helpful to incels. It is a detriment to us, there very well could be an incel reading this that knows where to "pick up blind chicks" (JFL) or has a blind woman he likes, and he see's one of you guys "memeing for lolz" and you persuade him not to pursue a viable tactic that would have led to him ascending.

what the fuck
this shit is surreal
they might as well say openly that they want to genocide all sub-8 males

That's so soy and cucked I almost gaged