Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What happens after you die?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I don't understand how awareness and conciousness can just end. But then again there was a time when it didn't excuse in the first place, being before you were born. Unless it did exist. But then what's the point of all of this if u ain't gonna remember any of it in your next life?

Bruh sometimes it just feels like in a dream or I'm in a video game or I'm a God and I'm the only consciousness there is cuz I'm the only person who can see through my eyes, I'm the only proof of conciousness. So maybe either I'm the only concious person or everyone's concious and im everyone.

Bruh wtf happens after you die? @The Abyss @Inline-g ?????

You go to hell

u go to isekai

You're reborn

The suffering ends.

you get to fuck stacy

You go back to the void.

Hell , incels can't win

you live the exact same life. Except with slightly more deja vu moments as a result of repeating it again

The belief of being the only conscious being and everyone else being fake is usually caused by feeling empty, loneliness and depression.

You die, eventually universe heat death eventually happens, universe collapses. Big bang happens again the exact same way, you are eventually born again. JFL if you think you can escape this eternal damnation.

You die, eventually universe heat death eventually happens, universe collapses. Big bang happens again the exact same way, you are eventually born again. JFL if you think you can escape this eternal damnation.
so reincarnation :waitwhat:

There's nothing after death, it is the definite end.

I felt separation from my body once.

I don't understand how awareness and conciousness can just end. But then again there was a time when it didn't excuse in the first place, being before you were born. Unless it did exist. But then what's the point of all of this if u ain't gonna remember any of it in your next life?

Bruh sometimes it just feels like in a dream or I'm in a video game or I'm a God and I'm the only consciousness there is cuz I'm the only person who can see through my eyes, I'm the only proof of conciousness. So maybe either I'm the only concious person or everyone's concious and im everyone.

Bruh wtf happens after you die? @The Abyss @Inline-g ?????
I don't know, don't have those memories or haven't died yet, there's many possibilities. Based on what I've read & speculation I believe;

A - After death that's it, nothing.

B - Your spirit leaves your body & sits somewhere waiting for another host body being born to jump into. A caveat is there might be multiple planes of existence & you go up or down a level next round depending on your actions or quality of previous life.

I don't believe all ppl you see are real, I think some are running a low level npc algorithm & some hosts have alien entities piloting them.

This might be a computer simulation & the creators left things to run their course & left, this is an unattended, overrun garden.

I think there's a higher chance of something after death rather than nothing.

Scenario B comes with a mind wipe after every round, as for what is the point of it all, maybe there is no point; perhaps we're tested to see if we're worthy to get to the good shit or whoever is watching just gets off on torturing insects.

you live the exact same life. Except with slightly more deja vu moments as a result of repeating it again
Thats an instant abort me please if true.

What if we're already in hell? Forced to live the same existence over & over trapped in time.

Last edited:
Hopefully you get 72 virgins

ER guides you to the afterlife

You rot in the ground and maggots eat your useless body. There is no joyous afterlife, it ends and you become nothing, just like you were in life.

I don't understand how awareness and conciousness can just end.

You can comprehend that the world existed before you, can't you ? Then why is it so difficult to imagine how the world keeps on going once you disappear ? Or while you sleep ?

IMHO, the best way to imagine life after death is to imagine it through the eyes of someone else. Imagine them at your funeral or something. Imagine them going on with their lives and thinking about you from times to times (if that helps).

After you died the world keeps on going, your point of view just doesn't exist anymore.

You can imagine other people's death without any difficulty, but for some reason you can't imagine yours. That's very narcissistic and solipsistic if you ask me. Don't be like that.

Last edited:
You did exist before birth. That's why past life regression is a thing. It's just not easily accessible memories

The credits come, Hamlossus plays his Penislossus in the background, drapes close. You stand up from your chair and move to the exit door. As you walk out of the showroom some weird fat dude with a fat pedostache and hamster cheeks in staff uniform asks if you enjoyed the show and winks at you. You leave the cinema confused and walk home and tell your girlfriend about the shit you just saw, while you slowly slide your limp dick into her slippery poozey.
female.png

volcel if you woukdn't

Last edited:
a laughtrack plays

when a lightbulb dies, the light stops radiating, it doesn't go anywhere. you are similar, my nigga. when the nerves stop firing, you're gone.

So maybe either I'm the only concious person or everyone's concious and im everyone.
Yup I have started to believe everyone is just an NPC other than me. Everyone else just exists to show me exactly who I am not. They are sort of examples of everything I am not yet they are everything that I am because we are all one as they are as much of me as I am to them. Cant even put it into words properly what I am trying to say.
Another idea is maybe we are all one experiencing human life and each person is like a different 'lens'. We are all just many perspectives or possibilities and gods in our own right.
I will never believe that one we die that is it over. I definitely think we are energy and its said energy cannot be destroyed only transferred? or transmuted? one of those bahahaha

"I've seen the other side. There's nothing. You're nothing."

3bas66wLtEeBpS9RJbetMG-1200-80.jpg

1. Im an advanced being that was punished for doing something wrong in my world and had wires put on my brain and sent to a simulation where Im a pathetic human and youre all npcs When I die, my punishment has been served and I wake up to the real world.

2. This universe is infinitely cyclical (the big crunch), which means that you exist an inifnite amount of times without knowing. This theory has three scenarios:
a) You live the exact same life for eternity over and over again
b) Since only your birth circumstances need to be exact, your life will deviate from birth and be different every time due to randomness. However you would always be the same person physically.
c) Your consciousness isnt bound to your physical body and could emerge as another physical being or human, which goes into the next point

3. If you came into existence from nothing, you can exist again from nothing, and this doesnt require a new universe. You could exist again a trillion light years away on planet yuripo or whatever as an alien.

4. Infinite parallel universes mean that every time you die, you wake up in a universe where you didnt and live for eternity, as by the time you grow old the cure for aging would exist in that universe. I hate this one.

5. God is real, but not in the sense of abrahamic religions and others. He is a super powerful being and creates universes on a whim. He doesnt require worship.

6. There is only one universe. You will truly cease to exist after you die and the single universe will end in a big freeze. This one is the most ridiculous to me and crazy as that sounds. Are you telling me, that I just happen exist in this one and only universe, and will then die along with the whole universe and thats it? So why did the universe come to being to begin with if its not infinite? And what are the chances that I exist in the only universe to ever exist?

7) This is a simulation, and all of us including me who is the only real proof on consciousness (from my perspective) are no more real than npcs in gta5.

When we look through a microscopic lens & see those tiny things moving around, what if each is a universe, our planets are marbles in the pocket of a giant kid & a million years to us is 1 nanosecond in that giant's reality, we're very big & small depending on who's observing lol.

The credits come, Hamlossus plays his Penislossus in the background, drapes close. You stand up from your chair and move to the exit door. As you walk out of the showroom some weird fat dude with a fat pedostache and hamster cheeks in staff uniform asks if you enjoyed the show and winks at you. You leave the cinema confused and walk home and tell your girlfriend about the shit you just saw, while you slowly slide your limp dick into her slippery poozey.
female.png

volcel if you woukdn't
@Weed

i don't know but i hope it is the void

IMG 20200504 204913

Awareness and Consciousness are nothing without food and water..