Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happens after a member ascends?

nowiff

nowiff

Luminary
★★★★★
Do they get banned?

A user that has contributed for a year or two and all of the sudden he puts out a thread

" I just asked a girl out and she accepted! " or whatever and they have sex yadadadada

Would they be banned?

JoinedNov 19, 2021

Usually they self ban and if they have been active they receive a positive farewell.

Usually they self ban and if they have been active they receive a positive farewell.
I know about self bans and self deletions

But are they still like, allowed to post?

I guess it's bitter-sweet.

They get promoted to moderator

They get stoned for breaking Incel Law.

Tshd

Total Sex Haver Death No Jutsu

If they feel compelled to humblebrag about it by needing a thread instead of asking the mods via private DMs then they don't get sympathy.

Hopefully they get banned but that's usually not the case most of the time; from my time here ive spotted many fakecels and infiltrators who still wander here like they rule it. Gone are the days when normies and chads just left the obscure forums alone.

Most times i see them get shit on
Usually it's really new accounts that get shit on, not old ones or ones with many posts.

I know about self bans and self deletions

But are they still like, allowed to post?

I guess it's bitter-sweet.
If they have a high post count they usually get perma'd with a brief "congrats" on the ban message

If they have a low post count they just get ridiculed in the ban message :feelshaha:

id fucking know :feelsthink:

Hopefully they get banned but that's usually not the case most of the time; from my time here ive spotted many fakecels and infiltrators who still wander here like they rule it. Gone are the days when normies and chads just left the obscure forums alone.
JoinedJun 3, 2024Posts189

They come here after break-up

Master breaks into their home, executes them and them turns them into KFC Style Fried Human

The world starts shaking

I.N.C.E.L. Special Forces track him down and kill him for betraying the movement