Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to Zesto in Japan?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
Does anyone know? I’m sure he failed to ascend, but did he rope after coming back home?

Also, if you don’t care about Zesto, then don’t bother posting buddy boyo.

Who knows, he has vanished from the incelosphere. I don't even know if anyone still has him on Discord

After his ban, he kind of vanished off the face of the incelosphere so there's no telling what happened to him.

Didn’t he ascend? Someone posted him taking a picture with an Asian foid.

I've been curious about this tbh.

I think there's at least a 30% chance he's dead. Other possibilities are he really ascended. Or his fear of being doxxed caused him to simply leave and he's just rotting in South America or Japan too afraid to log back on any of these sites.

I think there's at least a 30% chance he's dead. Other possibilities are he really ascended. Or his fear of being doxxed caused him to simply leave and he's just rotting in South America or Japan too afraid to log back on any of these sites.
I’m thinking he’s in Japanese prison tbh.

I hope he end up in Japanese suicide forest.

Was he the guy who said something like
"Ascend in Japan now, don't wait for the Olympics because you'll have more competition"

I think there's at least a 30% chance he's dead.
I hope he end up in Japanese suicide forest.
the-logan-paul-mistake.jpg

got the surgery i heard, seen a post-op pic of his

I think that's what happened tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You don't think he's just coolin it over there? I think he's probably just hanging around in Japan. And not by a rope.

You don't think he's just coolin it over there? I think he's probably just hanging around in Japan. And not by a rope.
If he ascended he would probably let us know in some way. Maybe he is just staying there tbh. It's a nice country.

If he ascended he would probably let us know in some way. Maybe he is just staying there tbh. It's a nice country.
Yeah he probably took up some kind of hobby and has a small time job there or something.

His trip was supposed to end at the end of January.

I don't think he ascended there tbh. first of all he is not blue eyed.

wouldn't be surprised if he ascended and he's too normie-maxxed to care about this shit

He got featured in a Logan Paul video.

Made an account on looksmaxx if he still doesn't have one and made a thread there. Contacted someone who uses both looksmaxx and this site, perhaps @Insomniac and told him that he ascended and that insomniac should tell us.

Tell some of us on discord.

There are lots of ways.

I remember him saying that if he didn't ascend in japan he was going to South East Asia and not coming back.

I hope he’s doing alright.

Well he is well known on 4chan, so a few normies definitely know who Zesto is.
He’s probably the most famous member to ever grace this forum tbh.

Unless you count @Leucosticte

I think it was a joke.

Referring to when Logan Paul filmed dead bodies in the suicide forest.
:f:uark. I feel bad for being retarded tbhtbh.
Nice joke.

He ascended, 99% sure - probably reason he's not here is he's too busy with his Japanese GF now and doesn't see any use to this forum as he's no longer incel and can't relate to situation.

Saw similar thing with white guy I knew, he went to Japan as shy virgin, came back different person after sex and confidence boost living there.