Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What happened to Wandercamp?

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Recruit
-
I'm still in the hospital, my symptoms started again
Might have died of covid19. He has not been online since late March. His suicide was planned to be done at 31st of December 2020, perhaps he roped early?

He was a also a pioneer of the multiple stars halo theory.
Star halo is so powerful, humans naturally attribute more value to bigger things. "larger numbers" aka post count don't count, because physically 2000 takes the same amount of space as 9000, but 5 stars CRITICALLY mogs 1 star even if the 1 star has more posts. You CANNOT resist this halo effect.
Pay homage to your fellow Jewbro
@kikecel @BenBerger @Copexodius Maximus

Last seen Mar 31, 2020
Yea i feel that dude is dead...RIP another bro

Him and @FrustratedWhiteMale died of covid it appears

Might have died of covid19. He has not been online since late March. His suicide was planned to be done at 31st of December 2020, perhaps he roped early?

sad to hear, i wasnt here back then but hope his suffering is finally over on the other side

I don’t know for sure, but Rest In Peace.

So many users rope :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

we lost a lot of people this year.I am not the healthiest or anything,but i am going to compile all the people who have died this year and put them in my signature,so we can pay respects to them.If i die someone can take over the graveyard.

we lost a lot of people this year.I am not the healthiest or anything,but i am going to compile all the people who have died this year and put them in my signature,so we can pay respects to them.If i die someone can take over the graveyard.
That's a good idea. It would be an honor to martyrcels.
If I remember correctly he did actually have corona
Correct.

תהיי נשמתו צרורה בצרור החיים
זיכרונו לברכה