Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what happened to @The Abyss?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
@The Abyss i used to see him often back in December 2020 and saw him while i was lurking here and then he just stopped posting here.

what happens to these cels? where they all larping normies/chads? did they get worried about being tracked down after JD went ER?

i don't know who that is but i hope he ended it
bet he went copemaxxing tho or just simply ascended

They probably get fed up and take few months off. I did the same when life become too unbearable.

@The Abyss i used to see him often back in December 2020 and saw him while i was lurking here and then he just stopped posting here.

what happens to these cels? where they all larping normies/chads? did they get worried about being tracked down after JD went ER?
Devastating loss for forum kind :feelsrope:

tell me more. what happened?
not much. Jake Davison, the Plymouth shooter, said he related to incels. Then, he kills his mom and some other people. He posted in r/UglyUncensored, an incel sub (now banned). I was there and everyone got super paranoid about what would happen to the incel community as a whole. I also heard that @mental_out stepped down as a mod out of paranoia but I'm not too sure about that.