Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to that homelesscel that used to post here?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i remember that he even posted a picture that had his penis out?hope he is doing okay.

Tf u talking about?

Was that the guy with the eye injury? He made a thread sometime last month saying he was in some kind of home & doing fine.

He’s still here. Lives in a council housing now. @outherebrothers

The dude in the crack house kitchen?

All hail the St. @outherebrothers

jfl someone post the video of the homelss chad who lives off one night stands
meanwhile no one cares about ugly homeless men

@outherebrothers

i thought you were gone.

>tfw low iq can't remember shit so i have a better time recognizing avis then names.

I remember the guy who lived in an RV

@outherebrothers

i thought you were gone.

>tfw low iq can't remember shit so i have a better time recognizing avis then names.
Cheers for the concern Bro :cool: Well long story short, I nearly died in early December as my kidneys went into failure so I spent about 2 and a half weeks in hospital and then done 3 months in Rehab. After Rehab they placed me in Supported Housing, which is basically my own little flat but carers come in and sort meals out for me and clean it, and help me get dressed etc.

I'm in alot better place overall than this time last year, that's when I was in the Crackden kitchen. Hope all is well with you Bro? :feelsYall:

Was that the guy with the eye injury? He made a thread sometime last month saying he was in some kind of home & doing fine.
I gotta wear an eyepatch forever on that eye now as it's got permanent double-vision which messes up my enitre vision unless that eye is blocked. So now I'm an ugly 5 foot 4 Manlet who looks 25 years older than he is (I'm 36 and can pass for 55+ I done a rateme a couple of months ago, plus IRL I get mis-aged for an old man alot) with a fucking EYE-PATCH! Literally can't get much worse, oh and I have a 1 inch micro penis lol :feelskek::kys:

jfl someone post the video of the homelss chad who lives off one night stands
meanwhile no one cares about ugly homeless men

Leave my brothers alone

:feelskek::feelsYall::dab:

Last edited:
Cheers for the concern Bro :cool: Well long story short, I nearly died in early December as my kidneys went into failure so I spent about 2 and a half weeks in hospital and then done 3 months in Rehab. After Rehab they placed me in Supported Housing, which is basically my own little flat but carers come in and sort meals out for me and clean it, and help me get dressed etc.

I'm in alot better place overall than this time last year, that's when I was in the Crackden kitchen. Hope all is well with you Bro? :feelsYall:

I gotta wear an eyepatch forever on that eye now as it's got permanent double-vision which messes up my enitre vision unless that eye is blocked. So now I'm an ugly 5 foot 4 Manlet who looks 25 years older than he is (I'm 36 and can pass for 55+ I done a rateme a couple of months ago, plus IRL I get mis-aged for an old man alot) with a fucking EYE-PATCH! Literally can't get much worse, oh and I have a 1 inch micro penis lol :feelskek::kys:

View attachment 292063

Wow! Wild stuff! Glad yer ok now...
At least you might get some old man respect. I'm actually old but my babyface prevents respect for my age.

Congratulations on surviving.
&/Or,
My condolences.

Maybe grow a mustache and go for the pirate look?

View attachment 292063

i always thought an eyepatch is pretty fucking cool.I am retarded and i have a way easier time remembering someones avi then remembering their name.So when you changed your avi(it had this man with curly hair if i am not mistaken),i thought you had vanished like many other brocels around here.Glad you are doing good now.Also i had no idea you were the one doing the portraits.you must feel weird that some government fag picked your portraits,and now they are in some governments database.All is well with me.I am trying to graduate out of failed writers academy(which isn't fucking happening kek) and apart from that my mom seems to be getting more and more agitated.Just hoping she won't kick me out.

At least you might get some old man respect. I'm actually old but my babyface prevents respect for my age.

&/Or,
My condolences.

Cheers Bro, it doesn't help that I use a walking stick (on a good day) or a mobility scooter due to peripheral neuropathy (drinking so much over the years that my nerves and balance are gone) so I genuinely pass for a grandfatherly-type figure. I do get old-man respect alot which is one good thing, any thoughts I ever had of ascending with a female have long, long since disappeared (since I was about 18 I knew it was pretty much never gonna happen for me) so looking looking old doesn't bother me too much. Well I have long hair (Been about 3 years since I cut it, was always better to have long hair as a Homelesscel, for heat plus looking unkempt stopped people from going near me lol) and a beard so I pretty much look like a washed up pirate lol:

Untitled4

Mee

The top pic is maybe 6 months old and the bottom one is obviously only a couple of hours old. I've aged stupidly in the last 3 years, a combination of Alcoholism, living outside on and off for many years and being exposed to the elements, and all the illnesses I've developed from Alcoholism. Especially the last near-death experience in December, that aged me physically and mentally.

i always thought an eyepatch is pretty fucking cool.I am retarded and i have a way easier time remembering someones avi then remembering their name.So when you changed your avi(it had this man with curly hair if i am not mistaken),i thought you had vanished like many other brocels around here.Glad you are doing good now.Also i had no idea you were the one doing the portraits.you must feel weird that some government fag picked your portraits,and now they are in some governments database.All is well with me.I am trying to graduate out of failed writers academy(which isn't fucking happening kek) and apart from that my mom seems to be getting more and more agitated.Just hoping she won't kick me out.
I'm the same sometimes Bro lol, avi's are easier to remember :D Aye, I think that was when I had Mark Richard Hilbun (an Incel who was obsessed with his Oneitis and went E.R in 1993) as my avi. Was this it?

Mark Hilbun

Yeah, how odd that they chose my mosaics instead of actual pictures of the Incel's in question? Don't give it much thought tbh, just enjoy doing them. Well hopefully you don't get kicked out Bro, or at least can get housed easily if the worse comes to the worse.

Last edited:

&/Or,
My condolences.

View: https://youtu.be/aHZGqBVBCRw

I remember he had his own tv