Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to that ethnicel who got kicked out of the hostel for jacking off on

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
the womans stuff. The one with the audio recordings

wasn't that @fukmylyf ?

E520A86A D2D6 48EF B66C 1EDF5F31B156

Who can even remember. Might have been me. Might have been Reddit_is_for_cucks. All us ethnics are basically interchangeable NPCs.

the lord has actioned. respect.

You mean @leftyincel? Idk but Im deeply worried that hes homeless in the neoliberal stacy shithole called hungary. I fucking despise how foids can accuse someone innocent and get away with it. I hope these foids get raped and burned alive.

You mean @leftyincel? Idk but Im deeply worried that hes homeless in the neoliberal stacy shithole called hungary. I fucking despise how foids can accuse someone innocent and get away with it. I hope these foids get raped and burned alive.

wasn't me, I was kicked out of a house for being ugly
the hostel guy was someone different

I would also like to know tbh

Oh yeah. Wtf happened? Did that foid really call the cops on you? Did you confront her? On what grounds did they make you leave? Did you defend yourself?

Oh yeah. Wtf happened? Did that foid really call the cops on you? Did you confront her? On what grounds did they make you leave? Did you defend yourself?

I guess it's worth making a video about it

Did he get locked up for that? Being an incel and now lost his virginity to tyrone as he did not seem confident at all
what happened with your situation? Or thread?

Does anyone have a link for the original post ?