Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What happened to that coper made in heaven ???

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Like the guy who used to pick out cherry picked photo from his fap folder and used to make claims that he is white meanwhile he is some kebab roach from turkey .

Also people on this forum who have seen him how does he look like ??? Does he look white ( caucasian) does he have a typical white phenotype or is he another coping ethnic ???

He also used to pull severe mental gymnastics and was a nationalist cuck when a few Chads of his race accomplished something
And he also used to say that people couldn't recognise him / his nationality because of how white he looked

What happened to him ???

@Made in Heaven he still hereand jolly

probably got banned for race bait. but they'll free him someday

@Made in Heaven he still hereand jolly
No he’s banned but he’s an Iraqi turk mongol nihilist anti natalist Muslim. He’s very inconsistent with his racism and he literally has inconsistent beliefs with Islam.

The RCMP raided his house and deported his ethnic ass back to Turkey.

JFL, I remember him; just a fleeting memory, though. :smonk:

No he’s banned but he’s an Iraqi turk mongol nihilist anti natalist Muslim. He’s very inconsistent with his racism and he literally has inconsistent beliefs with Islam.
No shit he was a coper and racebaiter for sure like his bullshit being I'm more white than you

don't have them on hand sadly, I don't save any one's pictures
Yup I found one of his pics when i argued with him long back sadly he isn't white as he claims
Looks pretty ethnic
4g9heij

Many North Africans and Levantines can look White, and the definition of White isn't static, it changes wherever you go, he can tick the White box in countries like Brazil and United States.

Either way he worships White people to an excessive extent, I think he finds it as his only lifefuel to keep him going since there's many shitskins around. Whatever helps one cope, it's common around this forum but for him it's specifically with race. Many curries cope but with other things.
He has white skin not comparable to Europeans but ok and the pheno now that's also he's nowhere near close to.

he can tick the White box in countries like Brazil and United States.
Bro I'm talking about actual white the europeans not the Brazil and amerimutts
I mean can he pass as white in Germany or netherlands no hell na and he doesn't look white to me

Many North Africans and Levantines can look White, and the definition of White isn't static, it changes wherever you go, he can tick the White box in countries like Brazil and United States.

Either way he worships White people to an excessive extent, I think he finds it as his only lifefuel to keep him going since there's many shitskins around. Whatever helps one cope, it's common around this forum but for him it's specifically with race. Many curries cope but with other things.
White usually specifically refers to indo European however when talking about white normally what people refer to is the caucasoid race. MENA are part of the caucasoid race despite being semites and a multitude of other groups. Turks have heavy mongol mixture so they are caucasoid and mongoloid mix

White usually specifically refers to indo European however when talking about white normally what people refer to is the caucasoid race. MENA are part of the caucasoid race despite being semites and a multitude of other groups. Turks have heavy mongol mixture so they are caucasoid and mongoloid mix
I actually get that but I'm not talking about caucasiod skull or anthropology I'm talking about white passing ethnics who legit have white phenotype and are white passing. Not some coping anthropology
Curries are the master copers, maybe not the curries in this forum but irl, I made a post about it a while back
It is true however but can be applied to any race like for say blacks and Asians as well many Asians are giga coperz

I actually get that but I'm not talking about caucasiod skull or anthropology I'm talking about white passing ethnics who legit have white phenotype and are white passing. Not some coping anthropology
What do you as white phenotype something Nordic/Germanic?

What do you as white phenotype something Nordic/Germanic?
The term "white passing ethnic" gets passed around a lot but when i see those ethnics they don't look anywhere close to a European they have white skin but not the white pale skin Europeans have their facial features scream ethnic etc nose and the skull shape
These Are european phenotypes
Images 9Images 8

What?? No it doesn't :feelskek::feelskek: People consider Finns, Estonians, and Hungarians to be whites.

Indo-Europeans are genetically all over the map
Baltics are indo Europeans Finn’s are Mongols mixed with Germanic tribes Hungarians are mongols
The term "white passing ethnic" gets passed around a lot but when i see those ethnics they don't look anywhere close to a European they have white skin but not the white pale skin Europeans have their facial features scream ethnic etc nose and the skull shape
These Are european phenotypes
View attachment 693576View attachment 693577
I c

White means someone from Europe, not these bullshit "caucasoid" definitions made up by people on the internet and sandnigger copers.
This is what I'm actually trying to say thanks you're a smart man
If you're not a European white to begin with don't use these caucasiod skull cope

Last edited:
Yes, it doesn't matter how white a sandnigger thinks he looks. He doesn't cluster with Europeans genetically, and will never be white. Most average genetic differences between races don't even come down to appearance-related genes.
Thanks that's what I was waiting to hear the whole time this "white pass ethnic cope" needs to go away from this forum

Last edited:
Estonians are not Indo-Europeans, Also JFL @ thinking Finns and Hungarians are mongols. Europe is genetically homogeneous and all European populations fall together in a single genetic cluster on PCA plots, including Finns and Hungarians. White means someone from Europe, not these bullshit "caucasoid" definitions made up by people on the internet and sandnigger copers.

No one thinks Indo-European = white. Indo-European is a language family, and the largest Indo-European language group isn't even white by any definition (Iranians, Indians).
Yea Estonians are mongols. Also they are mongols because the Finno Uralic language comes from ancient siberia. It’s just that Germanics immigrated whitening the sami people but the Sami are Mongols. Also Indo European is what we normally refer to as white also no indo European Is also considered an ethnicity. North Indians and Persians have been referred to as white.

Good riddance. That guy was fucking retarded. Claimed blacks never had any civilization, then when I proved him wrong he acted like he had Amnesia or something. If you're gonna be a white nationalist at least base your beliefs on facts.

White is the most exclusive group on the planet, some extreme Blondists don't even consider brown haired Whites to be "truly White".

I have 2 of his pictures from a mog battle we did, you can instantly tell he isn't "white" just lighter.

Good riddance. That guy was fucking retarded. Claimed blacks never had any civilization, then when I proved him wrong he acted like he had Amnesia or something. If you're gonna be a white nationalist at least base your beliefs on facts.
Exactly if you're an ethnic doesn't mean you didn't have a civilization he used to pull severe mental gymnastics

I have 2 of his pictures from a mog battle we did, you can instantly tell he isn't "white" just lighter.
Exactly lightskinned doesn't mean white when your facial phenotype isn't white
Can you show his pictures to me

Last edited:
Exactly lightskinned doesn't mean white when your facial phenotype isn't white
Can you show his pictures to me
200 go ask him yourself.

I'll not doxx him you can pm me
He only consented to me seeing them, he is very proud so if you request a mog battle with him he would likely accept.

He only consented to me seeing them, he is very proud so if you request a mog battle with him he would likely accept.
Bro i don't wanna do a mog battle and he has sometimes openly shared half pics of his face on my threads how do you think I found the pic above i posted

Bro i don't wanna do a mog battle and he has sometimes openly shared half pics of his face on my threads how do you think I found the pic above i posted
Sound like a you problem.

Holy shit so curries are white but not estonians?? Nigger stop confusing language with genetics. All of them are Europeans and they're genetically more similar to each other than anyone else, regardless of their language family.
No curries aren’t white they mixed with Dravidians most of them. However yes a lot of North Indians were considered white. Also language correlated with ethnicity the Uralic language originates from ancient siberia and they have more similar genetics to Mongols then Europeans

No curries aren’t white they mixed with Dravidians most of them. However yes a lot of North Indians were considered white. Also language correlated with ethnicity the Uralic language originates from ancient siberia and they have more similar genetics to Mongols then Europeans
Yep curries are black Dravidians. The lighter skinned ones are just mixed with White. Just like how Ethiopians are just Somalians mixed with White.

It’s almost like race isn’t the language you speak, shocker
Never said it was I said the race as a whole was caucasoid

Yep curries are black Dravidians. The lighter skinned ones are just mixed with White. Just like how Ethiopians are just Somalians mixed with White.
Dravidians are only found in south india not all curries are pure Dravidians AASI ancestorys goes back to Afghans i think

Never said it was I said the race as a whole was caucasoid
Stop with the caucasiod cope bro if you're not a European white don't call yourself white

Stop with the caucasiod cope bro if you're not a European white don't call yourself white
I agree that’s what I’m literally arguing for and what I was arguing with made in heaven about

I agree that’s what I’m literally arguing for and what I was arguing with made in heaven about
Thank you ethnics on this forum like to cope with that bullshit