Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What happened to ShowerTaker?

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
He was based, man. Now he's banned, man. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: Why?

He made duplicate threads in each section admitting to "LARPING" and disliking incels.

Or, that is what he claimed anyway. It's very unfortunate.

Fakecel troll, good riddance to him

He made duplicate threads in each section admitting to "LARPING" and disliking incels.

Or, that is what he claimed anyway. It's very unfortunate.
Fakecel troll, good riddance to him
I hate when I get duped, man. It has happened way too often in my life, I've always been too trusting and too gullible. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It's unbelievable how I still haven't learned my lesson. I guess I really am retarded. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I hate when I get duped, man. It has happened way too often in my life, I've always been too trusting and too gullible. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

It's unbelievable how I still haven't learned my lesson. I guess I really am retarded. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
You should treat everyone with suspicion, nothing is as it truly seems especially on the internet where it is so easy to larp and lie

You should treat everyone with suspicion, nothing is as it truly seems especially on the internet where it is so easy to larp and lie
Yeah, I know. Eerenyeager tried teaching me that lesson, too. I'm just too trusting for my own good. It's a weakness I need to work on still. :feelsbadman:

couldn't take the heat of multiple users disagreeing with him then he desperately came up with a larp and got perma'd.
I guess join date really does matter. The one thing fakecels can't stand is the test of time. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Hope his female relatives get raped by curry janitors.

cant trust anyone really. Just a bunch of snakes in the grass and so much disingenuous people that solely want to infiltrate to sow chaos.
What I find funny is how I know I am depressed and broken in every way. I wear that on my sleeve and live my life as I do. I dont pretend to be miserable to fit in with others who are miserable only to laugh at their plight. Now you tell me who's really the broken one.

And it’s even harder when our place in society is threatened by our very existence.

I can’t speak for the other user named ShowerTaker, but for what little it’s worth I’ve always been brutally honest about my condition. I wish it were all lies.

And it’s even harder when our place in society is threatened by our very existence.

I can’t speak for the other user named ShowerTaker, but for what little it’s worth I’ve always been brutally honest about my condition. I wish it were all lies.
The true and honest shower taker. Or is it?...

He duped me too, I felt bad for him and reached out with looksmaxxing advice. But he was a troll all along…

Look at that fucking join datw

he took a shower and ascended

He states that he doesn’t hate foids and he doesn’t blame them. I don’t trust anyone who says those things. Foids are to be hated and blamed

what a surprise
the faggot i called out for bragging turns out to be a larper, and ignores me for calling him out like the cuck he is

He states that he doesn’t hate foids and he doesn’t blame them. I don’t trust anyone who says those things. Foids are to be hated and blamed
:soy::soy::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsYall: That's pretty fuckin' soy, and blue pilled. :bluepill::bluepill:
He unironically killed himself with larps :feelsjuice:
So I've heard. I gotta stop being so trusting.

another nigger

I'm onto you, FBI.

The true and honest shower taker. Or is it?...
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

First thing in the morning, for the rest of your life, write 100 lines of:

All men are liars and are out to hurt me.

No need to add foids as that's self-evident.
It's very unfortunate.

He seemed Blackpilled and high energy. He had some genuine larpers banned too from that YouTube video incident.

Sorry to ask but what is your condition now?

Has it improved at all since you joined the site back in 2017?

Last edited: