Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to (rapey).(org)?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
It was called (forced)(banana)(.com) but now it’s gone. Wtf happened?

Moved to the deep web

https://********/

************ in case it gets filtered

I don’t know tbh

Maybe the feds got them

it went to ur moms house

He's a Presidential candidate. He will use his powers to acquire our domain in a hostile takeover.

Even in the comments section of washingtonpost articles he is featured in some suspect he might be a fed because despite all the things that he has done that might get anyone else arrested he is able to operate freely and appears to be protected from attempts to harm him compared to others that would say and do what he has.

Even in the comments section of washingtonpost articles he is featured in some suspect he might be a fed because despite all the things that he has done that might get anyone else arrested he is able to operate freely and appears to be protected from attempts to harm him compared to others that would say and do what he has.

That makes sense and that'll work. Before you cry set-up, the police won't touch the high-up dealer but will arrest you for possession and drug use.

Some kids nearby me got done for careless driving while high. The driver his car seized after cops found pipes, rizlas, bongs and other drug paraphernalia for Weed. They found cash and two burner mobile phones, so charged with intent to supply a class B charge. Ignoring they'd bought it off a well known Weed dispenser.

Last edited:
That makes sense and would work. Before you cry you were set-up, its like how the local drug dealer, selling Weed illegally outside the Youth club. The police won't touch the dealer but will arrest you for possession and drug use.

I think those are called sting operations and depending on how determined cops are to catch people they can be utilized frequently even for suspects known as being paranoid but that have weaknesses where they open up if prodded about these weaknesses.

Some kids got done for cruising while drug driving. The boy got his car impounded after cops found pipes, rizlas, bongs and other drug paraphernalia for Weed. They found cash and two burner mobile phones, so charged with intent to supply a class B charge.
That's looked at as a minor charge by normies so he'll probably be fine after a few years.

There is the chance that larson's site will make incels.co look a bit better in comparison but that's mostly cope. People stalking this site looking for things to cherrypick love to lump in everyone they are targeting with those considered the worst and having loose associations or relations in usage of terms:
******** terms used that people on incels.co use frequently include the term cuck.

@Napoleon de Geso