Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What Happened To RageAgainstTDL?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
@RageAgainstTDL hasn't posted here for more than 6 months, he was a prominent moderator and made intelligent posts. I assume he ascended despite being 5'8'', Indian and 4/10, based on his own ratings after getting plastic surgery. He mentioned he was hyper NT, had many friends and men and women liked him due to his charm. He claimed to have had close successes in the past, like while doing PUA, but he had certain standards like not dating fat women or other factors came in the way. Make no mistake he was certainly incel based on his characteristics and being a kiss-less virgin. Anyway maybe he ascended, I wonder whether other moderators heard anything about him, I know a couple of other Indian guys that made it from here.

He probably did tbh. I’m not too sure myself though.

fakecel mod? reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Last seen Sep 10, 2019
Damn, it was that long ago? I could've sworn I saw him last month. Could've been an old thread, though.

he was probably socially retarded and not truly ugly like us

I thought he made a thread that he’s taking a break and is no longer mod

Either ascended or roped, these are the only possible outcomes.

he left and started looksmaxing more

He got a nintendo.

The racepill destroyed him.

I don’t know tbh