Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to @rafaelvicuna3?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Only incel on here that I knew of (and one of the youngest incels on here that I knew of) who was ballsy enough to make his full name his username. He was pretty woke too.

Whatever happened to him? Did he become bluepilled?

JFL if you put your full name in your username

might of roped

Probably grew to be a chadlite

He's still alive.

Jfl @ being incel as a 13 yo

legit lol, i was going to make this thread a few days ago but forgot. someone must have found out or he just doesnt care no more

He reminds me of myself, hope he comes back.

Happy5

The CIA killed him

His parents found out about his Incel accounts

He was 14. LOL if you think it's over at 14. He has probably found a girlfriend and left the site.

I'm still alive, just staying away from this site as I've got more important things to do.

I'm still alive, just staying away from this site as I've got more important things to do.
You have got some balls. But why do you have your RL name as a nickname here?

You’ve got a lot of balls for using your real name br0..
You have got some balls. But why do you have your RL name as a nickname here?

I don't care about hiding it.

Oh, and that video that was posted in this thread was before when I had bad haircut and acne. I look better now (still not Chad or slayer) but much better than how I looked when the video was posted. I've hit the gym too and trying to looksmax.

You should come back, we need more racepilled members.

Oh, and that video that was posted in this thread was before when I had bad haircut and acne. I look better now (still not Chad or slayer) but much better than how I looked when the video was posted. I've hit the gym too and trying to looksmax.

Is this really you?

Only incel on here that I knew of (and one of the youngest incels on here that I knew of) who was ballsy enough to make his full name his username. He was pretty woke too.

Whatever happened to him? Did he become bluepilled?
Feds visited him.

Yo you’re still around, the Chosen One! Hope you can ascend out of inceldom, you have a huge edge over like 99% of guys because you know what needs to be done.