Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to NEETandTidy?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
There's a lot of vague stuff going around the site, but how did he really get his ban? Someone elab?

The information is found on ban megathread

Anyways, he started fucking a transgender woman and thus isn't an incel anymore

Dated a tranny

There's a lot of vague stuff going around the site, but how did he really get his ban? Someone elab?

Dude info is in the ban mega thread, check it out. But the skinny is, he was orbiting a Tranny for sometime and was onlinedating him since October of last year and was setting up a meeting of him and now they're dating IRL, @FrailPaleStaleMale found this out via Neet's facebook, when he wanted to confront Neet about something and low and behold he learned this, informed @knajjd and @cocksucker about this, they confirmed it's true and issued the permaban.

That's the abridged version anyway, full info is in the discord server and the ban mega discussion.

Last edited:
The information is found on ban megathread

Anyways, he started fucking a transgender woman and thus isn't an incel anymore
True u can read there :feelstrash:

that explains his disappearance.

I liked NEET. Never would have guessed he's a fag.

Dude info is in the ban mega thread, check it out. But the skinny is, he was orbiting a Tranny for sometime and was onlinedating him since October of last year and was setting up a meeting of him and now they're dating IRL, @FrailPaleStaleMale found this out via Neet's facebook, when he wanted to confront Neet about something and low and behold he learned this, informed @knajjd and @cocksucker about this, they confirmed it's true and issued the permaban.

That's the abridged version anyway, full info is in the discord server and the ban mega discussion.
GIVE ME THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yea OP

Tl;dr Neet is a faggot larper

Fakecel larper

GIVE ME THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yea OP

Tl;dr Neet is a faggot larper
I don't have it, ask knajjd,cocksucker or frailpalestalemale for it. They have everything.

this happened

He's a faggot tranny in the making just as I suspected.

apparently has a lot of friends on kikebook too

inceltears is jealous right now a faggot incel ascended with a tranny while they are good boys and cant even get a tranny to respond.

He looks like a stereotypical soyboy, why do whites do this to themselves?
Apparently he thought super long pubic hair on his face looked good

I hurt myself...today...to see if I still feel :feelscry:

Who. Fucking. CARES.

He was an autistic neckbeard fat slob retard, I’ve had him on ignore for almost a year, his posts were pure unadulterated autism, he’s a disgusting degenerate loser who had a narcissist complex, despite being a legitimate 2/10 fat fucking loser.

He became infected by faggotry

He was an obese tranifucker

And this is why we have to thank knajjd for not letting r9k fags join..

Was he malicious though? Did he lie about everything and see everyone here as beneath him and only attention resource - like a foid? :feelsseriously: Don't know if I should hate him or not.

He fucked a tranny
Or the tranny fucked him. The tranny has a manly face than fagandtiddy that is the typical soyboy.

Same wont happen to me, I dont like ugly females who look like men, even if they biological females

Was he malicious though? Did he lie about everything and see everyone here as beneath him and only attention resource - like a foid? :feelsseriously: Don't know if I should hate him or not.
don’t have to hate he just can’t be here

He did it. He went full faggot. You never go full faggot.

Jfl did that nigga finally show his face?
He seems way too social and Low inhib to be here regardless.

If he is happy With tranny, good for him

neetandtidy mogs the living shit out of me..

he should be beheaded tbh