Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to my buddy boyo @needsolution

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
@needsolution how is it going, man?
Haven't seen you post much recently

But what happened to @Nothingness?

I guess he feels no desire to postmaxx anymore now that he's hit 20k.

its the 20000 postcount writers block .

I guess he feels no desire to postmaxx anymore now that he's hit 20k.
Yeah its one of few reasons.
Another one is that i realized my entire content = worthless spam and i must admit that i didnt read even letter in all threads i commented during postmaxxing, everything was quote or some shit that i agree with OP. If i kept spamming i would be banned. Lets be honest, i made my job. Im the best postmaxxer in history of this site. Almost 20k in 2 months, then i stopped.
Another reason is that most of my bros i met here when registered got banned or left site. Insomniac, Cuyen, Eskimo, pp183, TheSecondComing, DoctorBlythe, starystulejarz and few others or some like Weeb25 just dont post too much like. Feels kinda old seeing new users tho im new still compared to some of you.

Im still here around but well im not hiding, im preparing to leave site before 2020 and try to build something in my life, im still young, cant give up before 20.

he lives in ur head rent free

U DONT EVEN REPLY ON DISCORD FOR WHAT I GAVE IT TO U CUNT :feelstrash:
i dont use discord too much last times

im just rotting without using any forums or communicators :feelstrash: :feelscry:

@needsolution = bro