Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What happened to JBE thread?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
@MayorOfKekville is posted it yesterday if I'm not wrong but I can't find it now wonder what happened to it tbh

Probably deleted by (((mods))) for racebait

It vanished before my eyes tbh.

Masses of salty ethnics reported it and they had no choice but to delete it, I imagine.

it got removed, of course. JBW threads can stay up forever though

JBW is backed up by data

JBW is backed up by data
View attachment 110552
if I download Tinder, "Just Be(ing) White" wont be sufficient to get matches, and the data you posted demonstrates nothing of the sort. Calling the theory "Just Be White" is a dishonest backhanded attempt to brew a hostile atmosphere against all whitecels, which is why I will never accept it

if I download Tinder, "Just Be(ing) White" wont be sufficient to get matches, and the data you posted demonstrates nothing of the sort. Calling the theory "Just Be White" is a dishonest backhanded attempt to brew a hostile atmosphere against all whitecels
I always understood JBW as a hyperbole ie it's easier if you're white, especially if you're competing against nonwhites. Of course there are white incels, and if anyone claims otherwise they're out of their mind.

I always understood JBW as a hyperbole ie it's easier if you're white, especially if you're competing against nonwhites. Of course there are white incels, and if anyone claims otherwise they're out of their mind.
There's also the implicit jab against whitecels that they've failed on "easy mode" baked into the theory, which is something a lot of these ethnicels often repeat

There's also the implicit jab against whitecels that they've failed on "easy mode" baked into the theory, which is something a lot of these ethnicels often repeat
Some of the ethnics on here are no different from the feminist SJWs that constantly bash “muh evil white man”

My thread "do you mog eggy?" just got deleted aswell, and i don't know why.

Yet countless JBW threads are let off the hook. (((They))) have an agenda.

Yep, this. A single JBE thread is deleted instantly but we drown in (((JBW))) spam. I also got a 10% warning.

"bro you cant be incel, you're white" (ignored by modcucks unlike everything else)

jfl at this (((forum)))

"bro you cant be incel, you're white" (ignored by modcucks unlike everything else)

jfl at this (((forum)))

It’s basically just an SJW shithole now like everywhere else.

nuked.
apparently the only race baiting threads allowed are JBW.

Most ethnics recognize that its simply an advantage. maybe tehgymcel is the only one that actually thinks no whites can be incel. the name is misleading and it should be changed just like JBB. It cant be Just be Anything if theres criteria you have to fit into. 2/10 of any race wont get shit

would you beat up ethnics who spread jbw if u met them irl?
no bro.
but I'd like to see them getting banned or at least warned for that...
instead mods aren't doing anything.

The difference is JBW is real

Because it’s cherrypicked, duh

Yep, this. A single JBE thread is deleted instantly but we drown in (((JBW))) spam. I also got a 10% warning.
your thread was a fucking disgrace and the only place it belonged in was the trash bag. it had one cherrypicked picture of two CELEBRITIES, of all things, and its text was "Ashlee Simpson, an easy 8/10, is married to a 4/10 subhuman ethnic thug. JFL at being a white male in 2019. Just Be Ethnic, boyos."

you'd have to be one big self-important IQcel if you really think it was anything more than a low effort piece of shit. if you want to push your agenda, at least put in some statistics instead of "look at these two filthy rich celebrities guys this is proof blacks can't be incel".

your thread was a fucking disgrace and the only place it belonged in was the trash bag. it had one cherrypicked picture of two CELEBRITIES, of all things, and its text was "Ashlee Simpson, an easy 8/10, is married to a 4/10 subhuman ethnic thug. JFL at being a white male in 2019. Just Be Ethnic, boyos."

It was a deliberate parody of the average low-effort cherrypicked JBW thread. I’m just trying to show that there is a huge double standard here regarding racebaiting.

Probably deleted by (((mods))) for racebait
The racebait rule should go tbh. Free speech should encompass talking about race related shit freely as well.

The racebait rule should go tbh. Free speech should encompass talking about race related shit freely as well.

It was never upheld anyway - it only applied to baiting non-white races.

It was a deliberate parody of the average low-effort cherrypicked JBW thread. I’m just trying to show that there is a huge double standard here regarding racebaiting.
report them and get them deleted, then. it’s funny how both sides claim exactly this; that us nazi mods hate ethnics/or us ethnic mods (lol what?) hate white people.

if it was gone, the place would be FULL of people with an agenda mindlessly creating flamewars that engulf entire sections. you can already talk about races and whatnot without going “whites/blacks can’t be incel” or using cherrypicked pics. there are people who do literally nothing but seek race-related posts and still have zero warnings in their history, both white and ethnic.

Lmfao knajjid is pissed off

But it is true, you use statistics and personal anecdotes not some very rare cases

JBW theory is only 50% true. It isn't that being white implies success. Being white increases probability of success by a decent amount.

this tbh
JBW theory is only 50% true. It isn't that being white implies success. Being white increases probability of success by a decent amount.
the fact that it improves by an amount is significant tbh