Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What happened to Hamudi Elbaz?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Fakecel faggot
-
And please post more videos of him lol

Brutal noreplypill

He's too busy fucking German Stacys

Who is that?
Newcels.is

Newcels.is

I only discovered the blackpill in December 2022 and only started browsing this forum December 2023 lmao.

He met Baraka. I'm unsure as to whether YouTube deleted his channel or he deleted it himself. Regardless, the only footage remaining is that which has been archived by viewers, which is a crying shame.

I only discovered the blackpill in December 2022 and only started browsing this forum December 2023 lmao.
Don't worry about not knowing him. I didn't learn of him until a few months ago too. He used to be an incel youtuber who was really funny but he sadly ended up leaving. No one knows why, it could've been because of his job.

(((He took a nice long vacation)))

i watched almost all of his stuff at the time i swear he lied about somethings. did an older relative post something about him being fake?

he had an account here does that sound right

i watched almost all of his stuff at the time i swear he lied about somethings. did an older relative post something about him being fake?
what you mean ?