Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to @FullTimeLoser?

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
Just noted that @FullTimeLoser hasn't been online in months. I myself haven't been so active either so I lost track of the happenings. His profile shows a noose -- did he off himself?

He hated my guts for believing I'm a fakecel but still I have to say this place isn't the same without him.

He disappeared few weeks before the attacks on gaza. Theory goes he got deported by jews(or worse)

He was recalled by the JIDF

All this time I thought he was whyte. :dafuckfeels:

Perhaps. I wish I had the balls to follow in such footsteps.
Palestinian. And there's strong speculation that the situation at israel got something to do with it.

Just noted that @FullTimeLoser hasn't been online in months. I myself haven't been so active either so I lost track of the happenings. His profile shows a noose -- did he off himself?

He hated my guts for believing I'm a fakecel but still I have to say this place isn't the same without him.
Palestinian. And there's strong speculation that the situation at israel got something to do with it.
@Uggo Mongo killed him with this thread

And then he started shit with me out of frustration on this thread that lead back to the previous mentioned thread that same night.

Me and uggo were slapping the back of his neck on his last day :feelzez:

He said his family owned farmland there and it was taken by the Jews.

But I don't want to say where he was, but he was an illegal immigrant in another Arab country and he said he would get deported if they catched him.
Arab countries should stop cucking about it and give easy immigration to palestinians.

I think I know where he is. But he has cutoff all contacts. Even his reddit is deleted. Must have been a good reason to go that far

POV you are fulltimeloser and see uggo mongo and dregster on april 8, 2021:
View attachment 466042
Tenor 2

Mossad told him to stop trolling and get on the front

@kikecel killed him

Did he live in Israel?