Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to Frank?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
I remember @Frank making a post about going on a date with a fat chick that wanted to fuck him. I assume he got laid an escaped inceldom? Cause he hasnt posted since. Either that or he roped.

Or she ate him.

I remember @Frank making a post about going on a date with a fat chick that wanted to fuck him. I assume he got laid an escaped inceldom? Cause he hasnt posted since. Either that or he roped.
Most likely sequence;

He fucked > Foid cheated on him with Chad > He searched for another foid but there was no other, and he couldn't go back to this forum > He roped alone

Most likely sequence;

He fucked > Foid cheated on him with Chad > He searched for another foid but there was no other, and he couldn't go back to this forum > He roped alone
He didnt really want to even fuck her but he apparently agreed anyway. I think he roped tbh. Either that or is dating that foid

He didnt really want to even fuck her but he apparently agreed anyway. I think he roped tbh. Either that or is dating that foid
There's no way an incel could maintain a relationship with a 1/10 foid, foids cannot be faithful to anyone sub8. He definitely roped at the end, whether he fucked it or not.

There's no way an incel could maintain a relationship with a 1/10 foid, foids cannot be faithful to anyone sub8. He definitely roped at the end, whether he fucked it or not.
High IQ.

He made a thread where he said that he got laid and wanted a ban.

Please post ban related things in the mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.