Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What happened to @Fatass3000?

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
@Fatass3000 where is the saar Gone?:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

He fat'd his last ass

@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade

No idea, but wish he'd come back.

Pending deletion

Ascended with Wendy's clearly

Got bored?
Why do my favourite users get bored? :feelsbadman: and how do you even get bored of this place, if you're genuinely a truecel? Sure, it gets repetitive, but it's the only form of social interaction truecels get.

He probably is taking a break from here. I hope he comes back though because him and me had some worthwhile discussions in the replies to certain posts

Why do my favourite users get bored? :feelsbadman: and how do you even get bored of this place, if you're genuinely a truecel? Sure, it gets repetitive, but it's the only form of social interaction truecels get.
I didn't know about this site, if i knew i would make an account in 2017. I was spending most of my time playing games and browsing web, watching videos. I think users just find better copes than this forum.

He deleted his account and if he doesn't sign in within 2 weeks of doing that the process will complete and his account will be deleted.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:. Why can't they at least announce to the forum, that they're leaving.

He deleted his account and if he doesn't sign in within 2 weeks of doing that the process will complete and his account will be deleted.
I wonder why he would want to do that. I'd be lost without this place and he was a based user that I often had worthwhile discussions with. I would never want to delete my account because this is my main place for socialization and venting

I didn't know about this site, if i knew i would make an account in 2017. I was spending most of my time playing games and browsing web, watching videos. I think users just find better copes than this forum.
I became blackpilled two years ago, I started watching Dbdr when he has very Subs, also Rehab room, Didn't make an account because, I was scared for some reason lol. Wish I at least made this account a few days earlier. Otherwise, I would be a 2023cel.

He probably is taking a break from here. I hope he comes back though because him and me had some worthwhile discussions in the replies to certain posts
Me too

would never want to delete my account because this is my main place for socialization and venting
Me too. I used to vent on Dbdr's second channel. Called Dbdr extended, he used to make daily community posts(still does)
but then the normies and foids invaded that place. So I decided to make an account here I would go crazy without this forum.

I am bored as shit on this place

Me too. I used to vent on Dbdr's second channel. Called Dbdr extended, he used to make daily community posts(still does)
but then the normies and foids invaded that place. So I decided to make an account here I would go crazy without this forum.
Yeah, same. Without this forum, I would hardly get any socialization and would fall into deeper depression.

Then stop spending so much time on here? I don't know how you could get bored of this place. It's my main source of socialization and helps make up for my lack of social life irl

Yeah, it's repetitive, but what are you going to do if you leave? If you don't even have friends you're screwed. I got used to interacting with people here, and went batshit crazy without this forum yesterday, because, of my one day temp ban.

it's boring af

Yeah, same. Without this forum, I would hardly get any socialization and would fall into deeper depression.
That's why I'm extremely addicted to this place. My helicopter parents never let me play video games as a teenager, so I didn't even have online friends back then. It's like I'm making up for the lost social interactions.

it's boring af
It gets repetitive, and it sucks seeing people you interacted with leave/suddenly Stop being active. Maybe, that's what pushes people away? @VideoGameCoper

he is an infiltrator he was too busy modding his feminist subreddits

That's why I'm extremely addicted to this place. My helicopter parents never let me play video games as a teenager, so I didn't even have online friends back then. It's like I'm making up for the lost social interactions.
It's mostly the same, except my parents weren't that bad and would let me do mostly whatever I wanted and didn't care. I still had no friends all through high school and didn't play multiplayer games back then. I spent the last 6 months before joining here on reddit getting gaslighted about my struggles until I found this place. It was such a relief to find real people that get what it's like to struggle like this and who won't judge me.

It gets repetitive, and it sucks seeing people you interacted with leave/suddenly Stop being active. Maybe, that's what pushes people away? @VideoGameCoper
Yeah, it can get repetitive, but it's better than rotting without any social interaction. Seeing people you regularly interacted with go sucks

Fav greek on the forum

I really hope he ascended

Rip

Brutal, one the few good 2024cels is leaving :feelsbadman:

The cycle continues, some will leave, others stay.
Why can't they at least announce to the forum, that they're leaving.
To avoid changing their decision if they see a lot of users telling them to stay.

I became blackpilled two years ago, I started watching Dbdr when he has very Subs, also Rehab room
Same here, i found dbdr in late 2022 and thats how i discovered the blackpill. I didnt find rehab until almost a year later though

Wait that was you??? Now that you mention it, I feel like i remember seeing your pfp in every single dbdr 2nd channel community post, i cant believe i never realized you were the same guy

Very similar story to me btw, dbdr's community posts used to be my only blackpill outlet until i decided to sign up for this site. Now i barely ever check his channels though, he's not very relatable for me anymore with how insane his life has been the past year. I kinda miss the days when he was just a relatable incel spouting relatable incel topics