Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What happened to dbdr

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
Can someone explain the drama

Wingman has him at gunpoint and made him delete his channel

Can someone explain the drama
We dont know much either. But we heard from some irl connections that he got doxxed. Probably by wingman. Really weird how he left us all without saying litterly anything. Not in discord, reddit, youtube or anywhere.

Probably got doxxed. Having content like that up on the internet is a social suicide in a modern cucked world if you have shit to lose

Probably got doxxed. Having content like that up on the internet is a social suicide in a modern cucked world if you have shit to lose

He got doxxed

Dbdr sounds like it could be from a SQL API

He should've kept his channel up, now he's a homelesscel rotting in his car with no YouTube money to survive on. He might rope before 2025.

He should've kept his channel up, now he's a homelesscel rotting in his car with no YouTube money to survive on. He might rope before 2025.
Doesn't he live with his mom ??? And have a job in a warehouse ?

Doesn't he live with his mom ??? And have a job in a warehouse ?
Super outdated information, his mom is in a women shelter now and he's rotting in his car. He doesn't have a job outside of Uber/Lyft.

Super outdated information, his mom is in a women shelter now and he's rotting in his car. He doesn't have a job outside of Uber/Lyft.
Lmao yes long Time i don't see his videos, idk why i liked it

Can i find some archives Somewhere ?