Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What happened to CopingGymcel?

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
@CopingGymcel

He used to post here all the time, but I've not seen a post of his for ages now. Did he rope? Did he ascend? Anyone know?

He's gone. r.i.p

he wasnt a larping faggot, nor a truecel, just a sub7 insecure male, he worked a lot to better himself rather than pity himself and watch anime like most of this forum, hes probably slaying irl now

he wasnt a larping faggot, nor a truecel, just a sub7 insecure male, he worked a lot to better himself rather than pity himself and watch anime like most of this forum, hes probably slaying irl now
I would personally rate him 7/10.. at least with the morph he sent me and it was only forehead morph

I would personally rate him 7/10.. at least with the morph he sent me and it was only forehead morph
He was an athletic 6'2 too. He had no reason to be here that fag.

ive never seen him, is he typical svencel 6"2 blonde strong chinned norseman?

Does he still post lookism?

It said he was last on yesterday, he probably has some real life shit to do.

Ascended

he was talking like he was on the brink of ascending

well he is the biggest gymcel here and if what you say is true he probably ascended.

Woulda been nice if he updated us anyway, he was a very active poster here. Would be glad if he escaped.

lol. I'm just bored with the incel/red pill community right now. Been spending too much time here.

I am busy gymcelling and finishing off my last month of dieting. And I'm also workcelling which takes up time.

I've also been weebing it up with some anime and manga lately, some recommendations from some work acquaintances. Right now I'm watching Boku no Hero Academia.

No. I have not ascended, at least not yet.

lol. I'm just bored with the incel/red pill community right now. Been spending too much time here.

I am busy gymcelling and finishing off my last month of dieting. And I'm also workcelling which takes up time.

I've also been weebing it up with some anime and manga lately, some recommendations from some work acquaintances. Right now I'm watching Boku no Hero Academia.

Out of everyone else, you're most likely to ascend, tbh.

Out of everyone else, you're most likely to ascend, tbh.

Thank you. I hope you're right.

I think @Framecel222 will ascend this year also (RIP).

eww anime

why cant u show me how u look like?filthy 6"2 norsechad

Thank you. I hope you're right.

I think @Framecel222 will ascend this year also (RIP).

Kek, he's upper tier normie, almost chadlite. I'm surprised he has yet to.

That sounds like a good plan.

A lot of anime shows can be quite enjoyable. Nobody here has to become a weeb like me or others

Ah, guess that's resolved then!

Don't understand how people can just leave though. This place is my only social outlet.

He is banned from this site so I guess we will never now that.

I'm assuming he's in PMs with @CopingGymcel

And yes, if he does ascend, I'd rather not know. Same as with anyone else here. Just shut up, don't come back.

I'm assuming he's in PMs with @CopingGymcel

And yes, if he does ascend, I'd rather not know. Same as with anyone else here. Just shut up, don't come back.
I would just stick to offtopic If i ever ascended.

If I disappear I've either ascended, or ascended to another life.
Active users should make at least a thread or write it in their signature tbh